YOUR theme song

PSYCHOcatholic

first off, i would never EVER be in a TV show...but i've actually thought about this extensively.

my theme song: "Big Machine" by Goo Goo Dolls. it describes my life and my relationship with my best friend/boyfriend perfectly.

my anthem: "I'm still here" by Johnny Rzeznik. since the first time i heard it, i thought "That's MY song." it was at a particularly rough time in my life, and it fit. it still fits, mainly because my life still sucks.

so i have the whole Johnny/Goo theme.

i LOVE the Goo Goo Dolls. i bow to Johnny, who is my ultimate hero. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Wow, I love the GGD, too. Good to see another fan here.

And, BTW, your life can't suck anymore because you have found us here at SF. We'll make it all better, darlin'. ::

yay! GOO FANS UNITE!!!

you guys have already enriched my life so much...i'm really...*sniff*...well...*sniffle*...touched *breaks down and sobs uncontrollably*

ok...*sniff*...better now...

FINALLY! MY LIFE HAS MEANING!!!

I wish. I do have a Bimota SB6r, a Triumph Speed Triple and a couple of old Kawasaki triples in the garage though. My car by contrast is a Citroen Berlingo which is like a small van with windows. Imagine the popemobile but smaller and no pontif!

Regards

Its a Pinin Farina Cisitalia 202GT designed in 1946, methinks.

Regards

That´s it. I´d have to check in the catalog for the number and the year, but I guess you´re right, Diggs. A such famous car it´s at the MoMA... and so beautifull...