How to add an image to your post

TrampledUnderFoot

Go to this site:

http://uploadimages.net/. Then choose your picture, click on the little box (in spanish they put "examinar", I don´t know in english) and you´ll see your files. Just click on the pic you want to post et voilà!

You can also choose a picture from the web, copy the name of the site of the picture; go to "Post" and then click "Image". Erase the http you see in the box and paste your link. then click "OK" and when you confirm your post you mught see the picture.

Ouf!! It took me months to know to to do it and yet I can´t reduce a picture... hope our indications help!

Invisible,

>save the pic to an image hosting site and copy the image URL that they create for the pic.

>go to your SongFacts page post.

>click on the markup code icon that says "image".

>paste the URL you copied into the pop up box and click "ok".

Edna,

Thanks for the tip. I was making my reply and when I posted it, I read yours about clicking on the "image" link. All along, I've been typing the brackets and the word image in the box. I didn't know about the link that automatically enters that for you.

I edited my post where i was explaining about typing it in the box and made it "click on the link" like you said.

That is so much easier. :)

You rock! :rockon:

Aah Rachel, you'll find if you click the thumbnail of that pic, that the source page no longer exists. So when you insert the image in tags, it's searching for the source but coming up empty - that is why it will only display the URL of the thumbnail image through google :D

This is the actual source for the image you are after, and as you can see - it's not there anymore. I always make sure to follow the image right through to the source page as often google will have the thumbnail, but not the image file or the image is hosted by a webserver that does not allow linking like tripod.

Edna,

Thanks for the tip. I was making my reply and when I posted it, I read yours about clicking on the "image" link. All along, I've been typing the brackets and the word image in the box. I didn't know about the link that automatically enters that for you.

I edited my post where i was explaining about typing it in the box and made it "click on the link" like you said.

That is so much easier. :)

You rock! :rockon:

You´re welcome, Brad! It took me a long time to know how to post... then finally my husband (who´s a graphic & web designer) said "Come on, it´s so easy, you go like this, and then this, and now you click here, now go copy, etc..." ... strange thing but I learned how to do it!

Jr. wrote:

That's not KISS. Trust me.

Trampled wrote:

whadda ya mean?

Trampled,

Jr. is correct. I didn't take a close look at the photo until Jr. made that comment. Good eye, Jr. :thumbsup:

If you look closely at the faces, it is not Kiss.

I followed the URL for the photo and it took me to a website that was forbidden on my server, but in between the flashing of the page, I saw the name, Kiss Forever Band.

I looked them up and they are a Kiss tribute band from Hungary.

You can check them out here:

Kiss Forever Band

Let it be known....when it comes to KISS, jr. is always right.

Well, maybe not. But I am a member of a small band of KISS Army members in here.

jrownsdega

katie sane

foxy1983

Ken

Rats...I know there are one or two more, but I am having a brain freeze right now.