Songs you love to hate...

littlestomper

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90% of what gets played on the radio

Hey Jude - I really can't stand this song na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Hey Jude (repeat 8000 times)

ARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!

:beady: :beady: :beady: :beady:

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer- George Thurgood

How can you hate Thurogood??? But well, to each his own.

Beatles- Ob La Di

Elton John- Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Lenny Kravitz- American Woman

anything by Whitney Houston

Celien Dion- My Heart Will Go on

I'm sure if I kept listening to the radio I'd have more... but for now I'd like to avoid those songs at all costs

oh God, Celine Dion--i CANNOT stand her voice. she has an amazing range, i must admit, a far greater range than I will ever have, but her VOICE, in and of itself, makes me want to throw the radio out the window. the sound of it...it seems very nasal, or like she's singing from the back of her throat, almost like someone's strangling her.

i think that it is one of the most overrated voices of all time.

k, that was my little rant about Celine Dion.

• 2 months later...

I hate every single cookie-cutter blonde bimbo pop star that I've ever heard. I also can't stand rap. When some rap guys stole the riff from "Crazy Train" for one of their songs, it pissed me off to no end. Also can't stand Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, and fluffy punk in general.

• 4 months later...

all Crazy Frog songs

All Shnappi, or whatever it is songs, I really don't understand how a cartoon crocodile singing a kids song in German ( sung by a kid and for some kids german tv programme) can be number 1 on the charts, even though other number 1's arent that much better with top 40 music.

All Hanson

simple plan

hilary duff

kylie minogue

I might get booed for this, but I cannot listen to Clapton's "You Look Wonderful Tonight." My wife's ex was alcoholic and I've heard her horror stories of having to put him to bed after parties, then cleaning up his slobber and vomit. While the song's instrumental refrain may be hauntingly beautiful, there is nothing romantic or wonderful about a story of a guy too drunk to disrobe himself.