Mistakes left in songs by the arrtist...

Lambchop Flansburgh

In this one Bob Dylan song I heard on the radio, he says he doesn't care about "the way you pee" and he giggles while he sings the next line or two.

I'm not sure if this is true, but in Guitarworld magazine, they say that Rob Krieger made mistakes in "Light My Fire" and tried to make them seem purposeful by repeating them. They probably didn't stop to fix it because they had a good vibe going.

That Elvis-song where he starts laughing in the middle of it,

and on lots of Who-songs you can hear Keith Moon screaming in the background.

I've heard that Elvis song before. It's "Are You Lonesome Tonight."

Also,in the song "Wendy" by the Beach Boys someone coughs near the beginning of the musical break.

In the song "Banga Gong" there is a series of identical lines, "Get it on, Banga Gong, get it on." repeated by the lead vocalist and two female backup singers. When the lines are supposed to stop repeating, one of the backup singers stops; but the lead singer says "Get it.." before he stops and the other backup sings "Get it on.." before she stops and then you can hear the lead singer take a deep breath as if realizing they messed up.

On "Eight Days A Week" the third (last) verse, Paul repeats the first verse and John repeats the second verse over top of one another, but they end the verse in sync somehow.

On the Beach Boys live party version of "Barbara Ann" there are numerous gaffs (probably for effect), but the biggest is at the beginning of the instrumental break, Mike Love says, "Carl, bring me the ashtray!"

In the song "Banga Gong" there is a series of identical lines, "Get it on, Banga Gong, get it on." repeated by the lead vocalist and two female backup singers. When the lines are supposed to stop repeating, one of the backup singers stops; but the lead singer says "Get it.." before he stops and the other backup sings "Get it on.." before she stops and then you can hear the lead singer take a deep breath as if realizing they messed up.

On "Eight Days A Week" the third (last) verse, Paul repeats the first verse and John repeats the second verse over top of one another, but they end the verse in sync somehow.

On the Beach Boys live party version of "Barbara Ann" there are numerous gaffs (probably for effect), but the biggest is at the beginning of the instrumental break, Mike Love says, "Carl, bring me the ashtray!"

Those two female back up singers are Flo and Eddie..The Turtles. They sang those high parts for T-Rex.