Queen

efa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching MTV last night when I saw something extremely funny. There's this group of tenors called G4, who range from their mid-20s to 30s and who appeared on Pop Idol this side of the Atlantic. Anyhoo, G4 have just released a single and whataya know- it's Bohemien Rhapsody. Result:hilarious. Whatever way that song was meant to be sung, it wasn't by four brooding, Westlife-esque tenors in shiny suits! :doh:

Chris, Chris... tss... :doh: :doh: :doh:

I would post "THE GREATEST SONG IN ROCK HISTORY" (OK, so doesn´t matter what you call it...pop or rock or whatever...) if I hadn´t done it yesterday on another thread...

Karhul, don´t you have any homework?? :laughing: :laughing:

These posts are funny. I'm thinking "irony" here, but that would be an incorrect usage of the term. It's more like a "funny coincidence" :jester: Best Pink Floyd stuff was when Syd was cutting songs with them, but everybody wets their pants at The Wall :angel:

Some more trivia: Freddie Mercury played Frank N. Furter in a New York stage production of "Rocky Horror Picture Show."

ps: yes, bohemian rhapsody was a really bad song, but so what? it was a consummate rocker....

I knew Tim Curry played London and the movie. Not sure about any of the NY productions. any chance you have a web site or other info on this?