Pink Floyd has the longest & shortest song titles?

Mike

Shortest - "If" (2 letters)

Longest - "Several Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooning with a Pict" (67 letters)

Maybe the longest and shortest song titles in rock n roll, certainly the greatest difference in number (65) of letters in songs by any one band? Right?

If not who does?

Shortest - "If" (2 letters)

Longest - "Several Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooning with a Pict" (67 letters)

Maybe the longest and shortest song titles in rock n roll, certainly the greatest difference in number (65) of letters in songs by any one band? Right?

If not who does?

From what I searched on google Hoagy Carmichael has the longest song title: I?m a Cranky Old Yank in a Clanky Old Tank on the Streets of Yokohama with my Honolulu Mama Doin? Those Beat-o, Beat-o Flat-On-My-Seat-o, Hirohito Blues.

System Of A Down has one of the shortest songs "36" and "X"

Well the longest Floyd song is called that because theres no lyrics, so it tells you whats going on. When you listen to it it's quite clear that there are a bunch small furry animals in a cave chattering about something with a Scottsman. If it weren't for the title, you'd completely be at a loss.