How good can your feet feel?

Mike

• 3 months later...

Hey, these we what was in back in 82. The fact that I still have them, without any defects, says a lot about the craftsmanship. Plus, when I when I wear them now, they're a babe magnet. :laughing: :laughing:

img1010856471.jpeg

C'mon! That's a great looking shoe!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: They sure do ... Earl ( a damn good bowlers name ) ! Did you get a bowling shirt with them , too ? :: Say ,Vernon ( another good bowling name ), also, wouldn't shoes that you've been wearing since '82 be getting a little ... oh, I don't know .... 'gamey ' ? ( graemlin holding nose )

Heh, I'm wearing black converse right now. I love them. I've got bright orange ones, too. :jester:

I love them too!!!!!!!!!! They are really cute... I have red ones... now I´m wearing Reebok, which are really comfortable but converse are beautifull...

I thought this was going to be a thread about dancing.

:laughing: you know, the subject line does kind of sound like a line from one of those old movies where the african american butler teaches a little kid how to tap dance. And she can magically dance immediately. The line seems like it would be said by the butler