THE BRITISH ARE COMING !

Kevin

I've often thought that with the time difference, it might be nice if the Brits ( and Her Majesties dominions and possesions) had there own EXCLUSIVE place to post, God save the queen , and all that, pip- pip, keep a stiff upper lip, etc.

So, That wedding --April 9th is it ? What ARE you going to wear ?

Lads, reading a Japanadian trying to write in conversational English is almost as funny as watching an Australian playing a Scot!

Is this really how we speak Kevin, old bean?

As for the time zone thing, there seem to be so many insomniacs posting here that it doesn't make any difference. Marc needs to lay off the cawfee and get some kip, methinks.

Regards

Invited the Earth -angel and she's ' contemplating her options' ! Diggs, top me up with G , will you, ...forget the C. :laughing: :laughing: Yes, a tartan blanket, indeed,...but I 've got to tell you old boy that I think our Bonny Prince has been flayed needlessly by the common rags ! He's a right decent chap , and blimey.... this is is a real bloody love story ! Say, what ?!?!

I don't think anyone in Britain cares about the wedding, I thought they were already married anyway. In many aspects I still think the monarchy only reign properly over England as Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland couldn't really give a sh*t if they were there or not. Most tourist seem to think it is "quiant"(sp?) but really they do nothing.

:rockon:

Invited the Earth -angel and she's ' contemplating her options' ! Diggs, top me up with G , will you, ...forget the C. :laughing: :laughing: Yes, a tartan blanket, indeed,...but I 've got to tell you old boy that I think our Bonny Prince has been flayed needlessly by the common rags ! He's a right decent chap , and blimey.... this is is a real bloody love story ! Say, what ?!?!

Kevin, you make me chuckle, you mixed the stereotypical scots with the stereotypical english there

LOL

:rockon:

If the British are coming they should bring Marmite! We only have bovril here and it´s not the same...

Sue, great pic!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

maybe some rock band should cover "I wanna be your man" as "I wanna be your tampax" for the wedding... very punk!

Edna, have you ever tried vegemite?? It is the best, much better than marmite!!!

As a British subject (Australia is part of the commonwealth), I am glad that Charles will finally have some happiness.

:thumbsup:

just tell us, when IS the Queen's birthday ?

April 21, 1926, London. Her birthday is officially celebrated in Britain on the 3rd Saturday of June each year. In Canada the Queen's birthday is traditionally celebrated on the Victoria Day holiday in May.

Edna, have you ever tried vegemite?? It is the best, much better than marmite!!!

As a British subject (Australia is part of the commonwealth), I am glad that Charles will finally have some happiness.

:thumbsup:

Oh, I don´t know Vegemite... I´ll ask some Brit friend to bring me some next time he goes to London! As for the Royal Wedding, I honestly don´t give a bleep, but I find it´s a touching love story... yes, shame on me, I know!!! But that windsor has been in love with the same woman for all his life and he had to marry another woman (whom apparently he didn´t love) just for the sake of the Kingdom. And Lady Di wanted to be the Queen AND also the love of Charles... "You can´t always get what you want..."

Alright, I know that being the King of England is worth marrying someone you don´t love... you can´t have EVERYTHING! Both love and crown... he could have refused to be the king and marry whoever he wanted too... but that´s a real love story, just like John and Yoko´s, also very unpopular...

Now, don´t insult me too much... ay, ay ay...! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: