SNAP

East 17

Bad boys

Naughty by nature

ABBA

Def Leppard

Michael Jackson

Hanson

I'm not too embarressed by any of them though, and I still like/listen to some of them :D

i just remembered this and its kinda relevant to this conversation. remember a song called "a la la la la long"? it came out when i was about 10 and i used to love it so much. we all used to dance to it and sing along and stuff, not noticing the lyrics really. because i had a conversation with some friends a few years back and realised this is such a dirty song! "girl i want to make you sweat, sweat till you cant sweat no more. and when you feel tired, i wanna push it, push it some more"!

MC Hammer

Vanilla Ice

New Kids On The Block (used to watch the cartoon on Saturday mornings on ABC!)

Take That (still listen to them =:P )

I'd be more embarrassed if someone caught me listening to Black Metal, though. Stuff like Type O, Ohgr, Marlin Manson, Cradle Of Filth, and tripe like that.

I couldn´t really say... I remember I loved Trini Lopez when I was 5 or 7, but I still do! Maybe groups like Tuxedo Moon, Cabaret Voltaire, Psychic TV, which I never really liked but I was supposed to... I still enjoy Bee Gees just as much as John Lennon or Bob Seger... or Sandie Shaw, or Bobby Sherman...

i used to love boyzone. i'd still like them (but keep it a well guarded secret) but then i got sick of the fact that almost all their songs were covers...and they were getting almost more credit than the original! besides, after a while pop music just sounds icky...primarily because of the excessive airplay...what a waste of music stations. :thumbsdown: