Constantine....A-Hole!

PSYCHOcatholic

I saw it on Friday and I was floored by how good it was. Awesome movie and I highly recommend it. The effects were cool and not over-done or over-the-top. Keanu Reeves is really establishing himself as a good actor. Although he still has the same look he does in most of his movies, I still think he did a great job in this movie. The plot was great and I love the concept of Heaven vs. Hell. I give it 5 stars!

who can't love Keanu Reeves?

Raising my hand. Sorry, I find Keanu's acting stiff and unfeeling. I see very little change in his approach from one movie to the next. You've seen one Keanu Reeves role, you've seen 'em all. He always seems to need a powerful co-star to pull the movie through, ie Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate, etc.

Raising my hand. Sorry, I find Keanu's acting stiff and unfeeling. I see very little change in his approach from one movie to the next. You've seen one Keanu Reeves role, you've seen 'em all. He always seems to need a powerful co-star to pull the movie through, ie Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate, etc.

Uncle Joe...you gotta see this movie. Granted he has a costar but, this is his best acting ive seen. And, ive seen all his movies...dating back to Parenthood when he played the idiot boyfriend Todd.

Keanu had me at "Point Break". It's almost sick how much I love that stupid movie. Although I must admit that I only saw the first Matrix movie and really didn't get it. They are showing all 3 on some movie channel and I keep saying I'm going to make a night of it and watch them all in a row, but it hasn't happened yet.

I am looking forward to seeing "Constantine". It looks interesting. And I take Paul's recommendation very seriously...he has Buddy Christ on his side. ::

Agreed! I mean, he's definitely hot but he bores me to tears with his acting... I haven't seen this one, though.

I agree, Uncle Joe. Keanu's performances are rather wooden, although he has been in some entertaining movies.

:bow:

And I take Paul's recommendation very seriously...he has Buddy Christ on his side. ::

Yes...can you hear him? He is saying...Go forth and see this movie! In Nomine Patris et Fili Spiritus Sancti AMEN. By the way...that saying is used alot in the movie.

Oh, and wait...Buddy Christ also says...go forth, collect money, lots of money...send it to Paul. OOOOOO

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe you guys liked this, it was terrible! i was only entertained with how bad it was! (plus the ending was completely ridiculous)

keanu reeves is a terrible actor, really wooden as someone has already pointed out, and it really shows in this film, he sounded like he was just reading lines most of the time!

i personally don't recommend it to anyone! i think its an ok film to watch on tv or something (i.e. if you don't have to pay) but your money will be better spent if you watch something else.

when I heard about this , I was hoping it was going to be an historical/bio pic about the emperor constantine . Is that so ?

ha ha, that's exactly what a friend of mine though when i told her i watched it! no, he is a demon-chasing guy, an exorcist.

I don't get the "A-Hole" bit in the title...

it's his catchphrase kind of. yes, he tries to be funny but looks complitely ridiculous