Problem with SongFacts

bazooka

Nope, Benita... all the posts are going to the last page in my computer... not only you´re not born and I´m not even in High School but the threads are having a walk all though the whole site! Hope they get tired soon and get back to their previous places!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Thanks administrators for taking care and re-organizing our best site ever! Imagine what a pain (not only in the a**) if this goes crazy... :stars:

OK, we´ve posted WARNINGs on all the threads (Kevin and Katie, thank you!) Now I wonder if these threads shouldn´t be also left without posting, as I guess the fuzz is general...

Back to the seventies! For me it will be the day of the sixties... I´ll only listen to 60s music!

• 35 years later...

Hey dudes, I'm having some problems with the main site. I figured this would be the best place to post it in on the forums. I don't know if this is a problem with the site or my computer or what. Pretty much when I go to the site, I can't login. I go to login under my e-mail and it says it doesn't have an account under the e-mail. I try to sign up again and it says my e-mail is currently in use, so there obviously is an account. I've gotten recent SongFacts newsletters too. And also when I go to search for songs or artists and [bleep], it loads the page but doesn't list anything. So this site has become pretty much nothing. Why is it doing this, and what can I do to fix it???

We've been going through some server issues lately, so things have been a little wacko at times. They'll be smoothed out, friend.

It's like that episode of the Stooges when they're re-wiring the house, and there's water shooting out of the stove, and pouring out of the light bulb.

"This house has sure gone crazy!"

Hang around, it'll get straightened out in due time. You'll not find a better site.

jr.

Hy and welcome to songfacts, Lytle! ... though it might seem a bit strange right now... We all have the same trouble than you, and other too... I guess we must be patient and understand the administrators of this site are doing everything to solve these problems: new server, deleting old threads, etc.

Don´t leave, keep on trying... there are days (yesterday, for instance) when it seems the site, the computer or even yourself are crazy... but that´s gonna be fixed soon and you´ll see how great it is to be a songfactor!

Oh, I´m just another hooked-on.this-site-and-these-people! But I love songfacts and I know things will work out fine very soon.