Sign in to follow this  
Foxy

Your Pet Portraits

My old neighbour used to breed pugs, they were gorgeous...

2 of them (that I remember) had heart problems all their lives, and Melissa's right about the breathing problems, all you could hear was snorting ::

My old neighbour used to breed pugs, they were gorgeous...

2 of them (that I remember) had heart problems all their lives, and Melissa's right about the breathing problems, all you could hear was snorting ::

Yes, and it's such a shame as pugs are the sweetest, most lovable, sensitive and empathic breeds you'll ever find.

MY cat has not a real name yet... we call her Ava coz she looks like Ava gardner but her real name is Ratosa II (long to explain). I never knew any cat called like this...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, she´s much too young... =:P

...but her other name comes from "rat", yes... :shades: and she´s so funny, now she´s into the bath tube (empty...) playing with ping pong balls...

I leave her alone most of the time, I´m not home during the day (I post from another computer sometimes...)

My new pets...Blinky and Sparky(the rabbit) don't ask...my brother had to chooce the names (I prefer names with a meaning)

blinkieandsparky4wc.jpg

This was bolleke...still miss her

img01140xb.jpg

this is samson my old trusty dog:

10000504lx.jpg

melanie74ek.jpg

(don't look at that strange thing behind him)

and this is goldeen my goldfish

img01521ks.jpg

I love rabbits, man they are cute little buggers! :thumbsup: Heck, I love anything fluffy and cuddly! ::

Indeed! I love it too...! And I love to have a little three months kitty, she´s incredible... BVamp, your rabbits are so cute... I would have one at home too if I loved pets, but with the cat it´s enough! I wonder... if I had a cat, she might eat the bunny...? :shades: I never had pets, it´s easy to see... :laughing: :laughing:

All bulldogs I have know have been gassy. Cute, but gassy. And they snore. Kind of like having a husband...

Well, at least they don´t spend money on beer... :P