Your Pet Portraits

Foxy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Foxy, what a beautifull cat... I mean, Thomas! Ozzy is not bad neither!!! :thumbsup: I wanted a siamese cat and my husband wanted one like Thomas, but my niece found that little kitty who was less than one month and we adopted her immediatelly... I had few pets in my life, a little boxer when I was a child (like a tiger, very cute but not very smart, as I recall...) and a kitty some years ago... I never thought I would be so glad with my black and white little animal! this is the first time I really love a pet... amazing!

Awww gorgeous pets!! I wish we could have a pet here, but when you rent - it's not smoking and NO NO NO PETS!!! They are very strict - if we had a goldfish, we'd get into trouble ::

yeah, i have the same problem apart from the non-smoking bit, thats why im so jealous looking at all these pics! i wish i had a dog to cuddle with right now...

I don't have any pets. Can I post a picture of the dog I would like to have someday instead?

Yes, you can! If I did, it'd have to be a Golden Retriever. That's been my dream dog for ages, but there are so many others I really love... They're all adorable.

Peppurr, all three of your babies are truly the cutest ever!! But of course I'm biased to the sweet golden Buddy... Argghh!! I must have one! =:P :puppyeyes:

And UncleJoe, I'm really sorry about Sheena. I know how hard it is when you lose a dog, it's just like family. She's beautiful, by the way. A little angel. :angel:

I love pugs. I'd never be able to get one though because according to me mom they're not "cute". I don't care what a dog looks like, I want it to have character. I guess you never really know what you're going to get though, even if you read up on the breeds. Our last dog was a Silky Terrier. He was the smartest dog I'd ever seen, he was an excellent swimmer, he could play soccer. He was friendly and exciting to be around. This dog we have now is also a Silky Terrier, but she's incredibly stupid, is incapable of any athletic activity, and does nothing but lounge around all day. I hope I can get like a Border Collie or something.

I love pugs. I'd never be able to get one though because according to me mom they're not "cute". I don't care what a dog looks like, I want it to have character. I guess you never really know what you're going to get though, even if you read up on the breeds. Our last dog was a Silky Terrier. He was the smartest dog I'd ever seen, he was an excellent swimmer, he could play soccer. He was friendly and exciting to be around. This dog we have now is also a Silky Terrier, but she's incredibly stupid, is incapable of any athletic activity, and does nothing but lounge around all day. I hope I can get like a Border Collie or something.

how about a jack russel? thats what we have at home, they have so much character, he gets pissed off at us occasionally and refuses to come and play, its hilarious! my dog doesnt do many things, but thats cos ive been useless at teaching him. but ive been told that they are the smartest dogs

This is what I want to get someday...

pug_joe.jpg

Pugs are so cute, but I hate that they've been made to look that way at a risk to their health. My brother (a vet) told me that pugs can get all sorts of complications (breathing, for one. sorry, I'm really sleepy) simply because their sweet faces are so scrunched up. So for that reason I'm kinda set against them. But they are so adorable... :puppyeyes:

For the record, Schnauzer's are supposed to be the smartest dog, IIRC. Dalmatians, of course, are said to be the dumbest (no offense to anyone who has one/loves them! i love them too!)

Okay, I should shut up and get to bed. Take care, guys! :sleepy: