The spongebob square pants movie!!!!!

Jillianne

I think spongebob is actually pretty funny, and I'm no stoner! Well, I did think it was funny, at least, until I found out Spongebob was a.........[whispering]homosexual[/whispering]. Now whenever I watch it, I feel dirty and ashamed.

I was kidding by the way. I think spongebob is funny, but I think the whole gay argument is stupid. First of all, how is spongebob gay? I have never seen a straighter sponge than bob. They say he's gay because he was on a sesame street "tolerance episode", which is weird, because the religous group going after it is supposed to be all about tolerance. Also, if he is gay, why does that matter? The religious group is after it because with the election over, there is much less opportunities for gay-bashing.

but he is so annoying! in fact all the new cartoons, mostly nickelodeon, are pretty grim. older cartoons are so much better! ah! ducktales!

In general, I agree that the older cartoons are better than the new ones. There are a few notable exceptions, however. I often watch Johnny Bravo with my son. I think it's hysterical. I also like Courage The Dog and The Tick, although much of the humour in the latter is more adult oriented. As for the Spongebob movie, yesterday I took my 7 year old son and 5 year old daughter to see it. They thoroughly enjoyed it while I struggled to stay awake. The bit with David Hasselhoff was very funny though.

So Spongebob is gay. Who'd have thunk it? Perhaps someone should introduce him to that purple teletubbie. Or mabye, Bert or Ernie.

:doh:

Growing up, I was a Noddy fanatic and read the books and watched the stories on TV and never once did I question why he and Big Ears hung out together or slept over at each others houses. Whether they slept in the bed or not was also irrelevent. I did not know what 'gay' was, nor did I care. I just liked the characters and the songs and the stories. Same with the Teletubbies, and all the other characters that are being 'outed'. What does a growing child care whether a purple blob carries a handbag or not? What does it matter? And the stink about one being slightly darker than the others..? ::

Spongebob is as queer as a Brillo pad, man.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'm Christian

I didn't know that addictedtoclassic!!!. So am I!!!. Do you like Petra??!!!. :rockon: :rockon:

I love spongbobsquarepants, it's the best cartoon ever!!!. It is so original. My favourite episode is when he sings at the concert thing on a football field, it's so funny!!. Does anyone know what song they sang?.

:rockon: :rockon: