Birthdays & Starsigns

Foxy

I'm curious, when are you birthdays and what is your starsign? Are you anything like your starsign? Do you have any of the typical traits? Check your Starsign out!

I was born on July 23rd, 1983. I'm on the cusp of Cancer and Leo. I'm definetly more a Leo!!

leo_sm.gif

Leo THE LION is the sign of the ruler, the king

Leo is expansive, generous and caring. They revel in love affairs and all things romantic. Leo is passionate, demonstrative and likes nothing better than being spoiled by those they love.

Happiness knows no bounds for the Leo in love!

The bright side of Leo is very bright indeed, "sunny side up" they are very much attuned to the life giving properties of our Sun itself. The typical Leo is flamboyant and generous with tremendous charm and a magnanimous spirit. The fixed quality of this sign does help to restrain a large dose of over-exuberance. Leos are loyal, self assured, hard working, and great organisers (only if they can be boss!)

Creative, generous, enthusiastic, organized (if bothered), broad minded, expansive, dramatic.

The dark side of Leo creeps out usually when they are, (or think that they are) being ignored. Sulking results when they are not the absolute centre of attention. Leo will drum up some scene both good and bad to get attention, any attention! Leos can be very self opinionated, bombastic, and overbearing. One of Leos most noted traits is too much pride, leading to pomposity and snobbery. The other noted negative trait is being far to touchy, touchy about everything. When Leos pride and feelings are hurt the temperature drops, they become very touchy and retire to their throne.

Proud, jealous (sibling rivalry starts here), vain, bullying, pompous, snobbish, intolerant, dogmatic, stubborn, patronising, egotistical, conceited.

Yup, thats me! :o :: :: ;)

Seriously though, I am a very proud person, very touchy, gets hurt extremely easily and bear grudges better than I should. On the up side, I'm very loyal, caring, generous to a fault sometimes, love children and am very family orientated!! :)

July 22, 1978 - Cancer (in most cases)

Some of it is accurate.

This part is horrendously inaccurate...

The dark side

Cancer has a deep inferiority complex, any hurt (both real and imagined), is brooded upon at length. Cancerians tend to look back at, and hold on to things from the past, they can be very possessive. They are inherently conservative in their outlook, but this does not get in the way of initiating change where they deem necessary.

over emotional, hypersensitive, moody, devious, changeable, self-pitying, unforgiving, unstable, gullible, untidy.

This part is very accurate...

The bright side

At best Cancerians are sensitive, kind and sympathetic, with an absolute urge to nurture and protect people around them. This is most apparent with home and family. So lies the soft side of Cancer, but there is a hard side too, they can be very enterprising, shrewd, and self-assured.

When all is in tune Cancerians are intuitive, imaginative and resourceful, knowing instinctively when to reach others and when to withdraw into their protective shell.

Kind, sensitive, sympathetic, imaginative, maternal/paternal, solicitous, protective, cautious, patriotic, tenacious, shrewd, thrifty, resourceful, a good homemaker.

the Watery Pisces Character

Pisces THE FISH is the sign of the dreamer

The most idealistic, romantic and poetic sign, Pisceans are only too happy to lose themselves in their relationships. Being loved is vital to their well-being. They are very caring, and make compassionate and reflective partners.

The bright side

Piscean sensitivity is so finely tuned that it reacts like blotting paper to the atmosphere. When nursing the sick, for instance, Pisceans are apt to reflect a patient's own symptoms themselves. Indeed, Pisceans often have problems defining the boundaries between fact and fiction in general.

Pisces is empathetic and compassionate, and cannot bear to see another living being in pain. Indeed, Pisceans feel very deeply about other people as they do not have a strong sense of separation and individuality.

Pisces is an intuitive sign which can receive great inspiration. Pisceans are thus the natural mediums and mystics of the zodiac who can communicate their inner vision through either the arts or the sciences, or caring professions. Pisces can also be a sign of selfless or self-sacrificing devotion, and is capable of truly unconditional love for others.

Artistic, kind, sympathetic, intuitive, visionary, sensitive, adaptable, receptive.

The dark side

The Pisces personality has a number of sub personalities who are likely to take over at the drop of a hat. They include the victim, the martyr and the saviour or rescuer; and once Pisces gets locked into these patterns, it can be very difficult to shift. This can be hard on other people involved, too, for Pisceans can inflict or receive, considerable suffering when they enter into a guilt ridden phase.

The other negative Piscean trait involves the illusion and confusion which surrounds their ability to tell the truth, known as lying by the more pragmatic signs. Pisceans tend to be too imaginative for their own good, and serve their own good even if they believe themselves that they are serving others.

Impractical, vague, careless, spiteful, manipulative, confused, weak-willed, indecisive, easily led astray, greedy, immoral.

Ailments

Bunions, chilblains, alcoholism, drug addiction, lymphatic and glandular disorders, forgetfulness, insanity.

Beneficial foods

Raisins, dates and cereals.

You are most compatible with

Pisces - totally bliss,

Libra - a fairy tale romance,

Taurus - an excellent match,

Leo - a romantic couple,

Scorpio - such fun and so tantalising.

Absolutely no chance!

Sagittarius - so many problems,

Aquarius - do take care,

Gemini - really needs insight,

Aries - you will need total dedication here.

Your opposite sign

is Virgo

Someone you know?

Don Quixote,

George Washington,

Albert Einstein,

Elizabeth Taylor,

Rudolf Nureyev,

Ffion Jenkins,

Alexander Graham Bell,

Harry Belafonte,

Johnny Cash,

Frederic Chopin,

John Foster Dulles,

Peter Fonda,

Rex Harrison,

Lord Snowden,

Ted Kennedy,

Jerry Lewis,

Michaelangelo,

Liza Minnelli,

Ralph Nader,

David Niven,

Sidney Poitier,

Lynn Redgrave,

Auguste Renoir,

Harold Wilson,

Drew Barrymore.

Someplace you know?

Florida

Maine

Nebraska

Ohio

Vermont

Portugal

South Africa

Horoscopes & Sun Signs

The position of the Sun in the Zodiac wheel determines your "Sun Sign", (often incorrectly referred to as the "Star Sign") of an individual. It is this position that determines whether you need look under "Aries" or "Pisces" etc. in your newspapers "Horoscopes."

A Horoscope, or Birth Chart is a drawing that is a representation of the moment of your birth, or the moment of a specific event.

The chart shows the positions of all the planets in our Solar System (including the Sun and the Moon) and their relative position within the Zodiac wheel.

The Horoscope can reveal our characters, our strengths and weaknesses, our potential, and our future direction, it can be used as a "weather forecast" to time and coordinate your actions in the future but it never foretells a future that you can not decide for yourself.

::

Aquarius THE WATER BEARER is the sign of the thinker

Aquarians are extremely independent, they just will not be tied down for long. Their firm views and opinions can change to stubbornness if they are pushed into a corner. Nevertheless they are very faithful and supportive in the right relationship. Even though they may get thoroughly involved within a relationship aquarians need to preserve their privacy and independence.

The bright side

Aquarians are usually lively, inventive and oh so original! Sailing in the opposite direction to the crowd comes naturally to aquarius, in fact this does not worry them, as they are always out of step with the world because they think ahead of their time and revel in anything different. As aquarius thinks today. so the world will think tomorrow. Aquarius is the most happily eccentric sign in the zodiac. Although it can be very difficult to get close to an aquarian, this fixed sign is loyal and faithful.

Should you ask an aquarian for help, you will immediately get it, and all promises will be kept (at some point in the future). However please note that a helpful aquarian is very averse to being deliberately used. Aquarius is adept at taking information from several channels and processing all the numbers to see the big picture, and they do this while you think they are ignoring you! Sometimes this information is seemingly detected on their own private radar.

Humanitarian, friendly, independent, quirky, willing, progressive, an original thinker, inventive, creative, loyal, idealistic yet rational.

The dark side

Aquarians are very unpredictable, they can be chaotic or calm, stubborn or flexible, rebellious or helpful depending on how they feel and what their own senses tell them. This is a sign which can in extremes be totally dedicated to being unconventional, being wired the other way round.

This is a sign which can become detached to the point of coldness, stuck in a rigid and unrecognisable pattern. Aquarius has no care for what the world thinks and logically pursues their own set of social values. The isolation this brings is often a surprise, despite the super reliance on other senses, they can miss the obvious.

Very unpredictable, eccentric, rebellious, contrary, tactless, stubborn, perverse, emotionally oblivious.

Ailments

Injuries to lower legs, ankle problems, poor circulation, varicose veins, blood disorders, nervous disorders, sheer lack of sleep.

Beneficial foods

Pomegranates and pineapples.

Libra - superlative.

Aquarius - truly out of this world.

Gemini - best friends first, everything else follows.

Aries - intriguingly lively.

Leo - entertaining, at opposite ends of the rope.

Absolutely no chance!

Scorpio - conflict turns to war.

Taurus - the unstoppable force meets the immovable object.

Virgo - little harmony, too much constriction.

Cancer - hurtful.

Capricorn - sticky, unless you speak earth sign.

Your opposite sign

is Leo

Someone you know?

The Tin Man from the yellow brick road,

Charles Darwin,

Abraham Lincoln,

Francis Bacon,

John Travolta,

Jack Benny,

Paul Newman,

Joanne Woodward,

Russell Grant, the UK Astrologer,

Gene Hackman,

Charles Lindbergh,

Jack Lemmon,

Burt Reynolds,

Lewis Carroll,

Helen Gurley Brown,

James Dean,

James Hoffa,

Thomas Edison,

Galileo,

Eva Gabor,

Zsa Zsa Gabor,

Lee Marvin,

Wolfgang Mozart,

the Loch Ness Monster,

Mother Goose,

the Mad Hatter,

General Douglas McAthur,

Yoko Ono,

Princess Caroline of Monaco,

Franklin D Roosevelt,

Ronald Reagan,

Vanessa Redgrave,

Jules Verne,

Telly Savalas,

George Burns (verging on Capricorn),

Robbie Williams.

Someplace you know?

Arizona

Michigan

Lichtenstein

Sweden

WOW. I swear, this is quite freaky to me... I mean, I really don't buy into the whole astrology thing, but I'd have to say that 95% of that is accurate. :: The places mean nothing to me, but maybe that's cuz I've only been out of the country once??

I really hope the injury thing is wrong, too! I'm already having really bad backaches, I don't need "ankle problems"! But I swear I'm constantly having a lack of sleep... ::

This is quite freaky. Anyway, I'm gonna go try to sleep now... :sleepy:

And I will certainly try to eat pineapples from now on!! :: :thumbsup:

capricorn_sm.gif

the Earthy Capricorn Character

Capricorn THE GOAT is the sign of the achiever

If Capricorns manage to conquer their natural reserve and shyness they can make terrific partners. Although they are cautious and introverted, they can be very faithful once in a relationship. They really need a partner who will support them emotionally, while giving them a much needed boost in confidence.

The bright side

One of Capricorns best assets is its sense of humour, this is often needed in their efforts to impose some kind of order on the world around them, (though not necessarily an order to everyone else's liking). Although the humour is dry, it does at least involve contact with others, something that the self contained

Capricorn does not excel at. What capricorn is very good at are those tasks that other signs, (except the other earth signs), find rather tedious. Capricorn is prudent, reliable and disciplined.

Reliable, determined, ambitious, careful, prudent, disciplined, hard working, persevering.

The dark side

Capricorns can be extremely rigid and pessimistic in their outlook, being gloomy, depressed and depressing in their interactions with others. They can also be emotionally cold and inhibited. The prudent and cautious side of their nature can be taken to extremes resulting in the unsociable realm of the miser.

Capricorn needs to be in control to such an extent that they are often authoritarian. They distrust anything spontaneous which may deflect them from the task of changing the world to suit their own needs.

Rigid, harsh, ruthless, cold, over exacting, pessimistic, way too conventional, miserly, a wet blanket to enthusiasm! ::

Cancer - a good match.

Capricorn - long lasting.

Scorpio - very strong.

Aquarius - ok if you can converse with the alien.

Absolutely no chance!

Libra - sorry, not a winner!

Gemini - such hard work.

Sagittarius - unsuitable.

Leo - very different.

Aries - likely to argue.

Your opposite sign

is Cancer

Someone you know?

Dick Whittington,

Mao Tse Tung,

~~ Nostradamus ~~, :beatnik:

~~ Isaac Newton ~~,

Richard Nixon,

~~ David Bowie ~~, :rockon:

~~ Kate Moss ~~,

~~ Isaac Asimov ~~,

~~ Muhammed Ali ~~,

~~ Marilyn Manson ~~,

George Burns (verging on Aquarius),

~~ Humphrey Bogart ~~,

~~ Nat "King" Cole ~~,

~~ Al Capone ~~,

~~ Marlene Dietrich ~~,

John Denver,

Benjamine Franklin,

David Lloyd George,

~~ Ava Gardner ~~,

Cary Grant,

~~ Howard Hughes ~~,

J. Edgar Hoover,

~~ Joan of Arc ~~,

~~ Rudyard Kipling ~~,

~~ Martin Luther King ~~,

~~ Aristotle Onassis ~~,

~~ Elvis Presley ~~, :elvis:

Joseph Stalin,

Anwar Sadat,

Albert Schweitzer,

~~ Darth Vader ~~, vader1.gif

Woodrow Wilson,

Rod Stewart.

Someplace you know?

Georgia

Iowa

New Mexico

Utah

India

Mexico

Hmm, while some is true, it's not very accurate about my specific character traits.

I always change my sign, I never tell the truth! :laughing: :laughing:

I was born on the same day than Keith, so I´m a Sagittarius like him.:bow: :bow:

I lied, he was born on Dec 18th and I was born on Dec 19th... like Edith Piaf.

Only I was born twelve years before Keith, so we share the same chinese sign... I´m not proud at all, I don´t care about signs...

Yet I realized that my best friends are Cancer.

March 2, 1957, which makes me a Pisces.

Pisces THE FISH is the sign of the dreamer

The most idealistic, romantic and poetic sign, Pisceans are only too happy to lose themselves in their relationships. Being loved is vital to their well-being. They are very caring, and make compassionate and reflective partners.

The bright side

Piscean sensitivity is so finely tuned that it reacts like blotting paper to the atmosphere. When nursing the sick, for instance, Pisceans are apt to reflect a patient's own symptoms themselves. Indeed, Pisceans often have problems defining the boundaries between fact and fiction in general.

Pisces is empathetic and compassionate, and cannot bear to see another living being in pain. Indeed, Pisceans feel very deeply about other people as they do not have a strong sense of separation and individuality.

Pisces is an intuitive sign which can receive great inspiration. Pisceans are thus the natural mediums and mystics of the zodiac who can communicate their inner vision through either the arts or the sciences, or caring professions. Pisces can also be a sign of selfless or self-sacrificing devotion, and is capable of truly unconditional love for others.

Artistic, kind, sympathetic, intuitive, visionary, sensitive, adaptable, receptive.

The dark side

The Pisces personality has a number of sub personalities who are likely to take over at the drop of a hat. They include the victim, the martyr and the saviour or rescuer; and once Pisces gets locked into these patterns, it can be very difficult to shift. This can be hard on other people involved, too, for Pisceans can inflict or receive, considerable suffering when they enter into a guilt ridden phase.

The other negative Piscean trait involves the illusion and confusion which surrounds their ability to tell the truth, known as lying by the more pragmatic signs. Pisceans tend to be too imaginative for their own good, and serve their own good even if they believe themselves that they are serving others.

Impractical, vague, careless, spiteful, manipulative, confused, weak-willed, indecisive, easily led astray, greedy, immoral.

Ailments

Bunions, chilblains, alcoholism, drug addiction, lymphatic and glandular disorders, forgetfulness, insanity.

Beneficial foods

Raisins, dates and cereals.

Pisces - totally bliss,

Libra - a fairy tale romance,

Taurus - an excellent match,

Leo - a romantic couple,

Scorpio - such fun and so tantalising.

Absolutely no chance!

Sagittarius - so many problems,

Aquarius - do take care,

Gemini - really needs insight,

Aries - you will need total dedication here.

Your opposite sign

is Virgo

Someone you know?

Don Quixote,

George Washington,

Albert Einstein,

Elizabeth Taylor,

Rudolf Nureyev,

Ffion Jenkins,

Alexander Graham Bell,

Harry Belafonte,

Johnny Cash,

Frederic Chopin,

John Foster Dulles,

Peter Fonda,

Rex Harrison,

Lord Snowden,

Ted Kennedy,

Jerry Lewis,

Michaelangelo,

Liza Minnelli,

Ralph Nader,

David Niven,

Sidney Poitier,

Lynn Redgrave,

Auguste Renoir,

Harold Wilson,

Drew Barrymore.

Someplace you know?

Florida

Maine

Nebraska

Ohio

Vermont

Portugal

South Africa

Don't get me wrong, I don't go out saying to everyone 'I can only be your friend if you're a....Aquarian' or whatever.

I have also two best friends who are leos, and a couple of sagittarius, and also friends and ex who are aries and a gemini husband... other three Capricorns, and so on... the wide range!!! :thumbsup:

I know what you mean, Foxy, and yes I believe there are some common things... I´ll post something about my sign tomorrow if the server :bow: wants me to... and if nobody does it before! :laughing:

I'm an Aries (March 25th) and as much as I would like to dismiss astrology as bunk, I really am a lot like the description....

Aries THE RAM is the sign of the pioneer, and warrior leader.Aries

As the first sign of the Zodiac Arians cannot help putting themselves first, though they are very affectionate and generous towards their loved ones.

They have warm and enthusiastic natures and can be extremely demonstrative!

Gregarious, sociable and extrovert, Arians are great people to have around as they are usually the life and soul of any party, thanks to their enthusiastic natures.

Sometimes however the Arian face becomes creased with worry and disapproval when he or she is crossed in love.

The bright side

The Aries personality is fiery and warm, passionate and self-expressive with an urge to act NOW! This is NOT a patient sign, everything is done on impulse, and with great urgency.

Aries is a courageous leader, likely to take risks and will usually feel: "I know best". Aries rarely hangs around to check out the details. However give Aries a good cause for which to fight, a problem to solve, or something to pioneer, and this enterprising personality comes into its own.

Forceful, pioneering, adventurous, enterprising, courageous, direct, energetic, freedom loving, self assertive.

The dark side

Strangely enough for this very active sign, one of its main failings is procrastination. Aries is extremely impatient and intolerant of delay.

Aries is likely to put off what must be done, (like bills and tax returns!). Aries will resort to lies rather than be inconvenienced by the uninteresting, or be forced to do that which they do not want to do.

Arians can be blunt, ignorantly offensive :o, or employ bullying tactics to selfishly get their own way.

Selfish, unsubtle, impulsive, rash, quick tempered, impatient, quarrelsome, aggressive.

I"m a libra. Unfortunately, this sounds just like me. It's kind of scary, I've never known if I believe this stuff, but it sounds so close to me in an awful lot of ways! I am a ditherer!! :stars:

the Airy Libra Character

Libra THE SCALES is the sign of the diplomat and the ditherer

Falling in love comes naturally to Librans, whose reason for living centres upon happy and enduring relationships. A life without love is just not worth contemplating, Libra can not function without someone special, for they long for emotional security. Problems arise when the reality does not match the ideal, and a complete inability to make a binding decision about relationships, (or anything else for that matter).

The bright side

Libra is easy going, charming and pleasant, all relationships are important to Libra, this sign simply can not do without other people, and makes an excellent party host. Libra is a sign that values peace at all costs, and is very fair minded. People like being around Librans, for in the event of a dispute they will seek a compromise. A word of caution on this compromise though, for things may not be what they seem, Librans can if they wish charm the birds from the trees!

Charming, easy going, romantic, diplomatic, idealistic, refined, in love with love.

The dark side

Oh the indecisiveness is famous! Librans either sit on the fence, (attempting to appear pleasing to all parties), or they swing wildly from one side of the argument to the other, (and not necessarily dependant on who they are talking to!)

This is not the most reliable of signs, either in what they should do, or in maintaining any particular view point. They are often accused of being two faced. Beneath that charming exterior it is less well known, and stealthily concealed that they are very self centred, and insist on getting their own way, (whatever that is today).

Indecisive, resentful, frivolous, changeable, flirtatious, easily influenced, highly susceptible to flattery.

Ailments

Eczema, skin diseases, kidney and bladder infections, diabetes, abcesses, lumbago, vein disorders.

Beneficial foods

Strawberries and plums.

Aquarius - a marvellous match.

Gemini - sublime.

Aries - opposites attract.

Scorpio - emotionally rewarding.

Taurus - very sensual.

Absolutely no chance!

Capricorn - don't bet on this one.

Cancer - very hard work.

Virgo - discordant.

Libra - indecisive, no decisive, whatever!

Sagittarius - too flighty.

Your opposite sign

is Aries

Someone you know?

Eve in the garden of Eden,

Brigitte Bardot,

John Lennon,

Michael Douglas,

Sting,

Julie Andrews,

Charlie Brown,

Johnny Carson,

Jimmy Carter,

Dwight Eisenhower,

F. Scott Fitzgerald,

George Gershwin,

Mahatma Ghandi,

Charlton Heston,

Rita Hayworth,

Deborah Kerr,

Buster Keaton,

Groucho Marx,

Eleanor Roosevelt,

Pierre Trudeau,

Gore Vidal,

Oscar Wilde,

Gwyneth Paltrow.

Someplace you know?

Vienna

Latvia

China

Tibet

My B-day is July 22....meaning I'm a Crabby Cancer. I find it kind of ironic though because I'm not really into the whole water thing. :P

It describes me for the most part: the protector. I'm usually the person my friends come to when they need a good cry, someone to complain to, if they need advice, or even if they just need a smile.

For Sagittarius...

the Fiery Sagittarius Character

Sagittarius THE ARCHER is the sign of the gypsy

Sagittarians prefer to be footloose and fancy free, however should they become involved in a relationship they make it as enjoyable and as much fun as possible. Normally Sagittarius is very gregarious, but they will be glad to find the time for that special relationship, when they are ready!

They are very warm and caring, and though their light hearted affections may seem too casual for some, for the right person that could be just right.

The bright side

Sagittarius is optimistic, outgoing and the most adaptable of the fire signs. They interact spontaneously with life as they continue a lifelong quest for meaning. This sign needs a great deal of freedom, but is equally willing to offer freedom to others. Having an open minded and intellectual curiosity means that Sagittarius is willing to learn about other people in an effort to understand them, while being trusting and open. In fact Sagittarians say what they mean with complete and devastating frankness!

Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.

The dark side

Thinking with their mouths, tactlessness and boastfulness tend to upset others, unfortunately Sagittarius possesses all of these traits. While a tendency to moralise and preach on what you or I should do, while following a completely different set of rules themselves does not help either. One of Sagittarius great difficulties lies within relationships. They are completely able to be faithful to two people at once. Bored Sagittarians are a danger to themselves and others. Their attitude is that anything goes, so long as it is entertaining. This often results in over-indulgence and a tendency to burn the candle at both ends, to the detriment of their health.

Tactless, restless, careless, boisterous, irresponsible, boastful, likely to exaggerate, lazy, wasteful, moralising.

Ailments

Injuries to hip and thigh, falls, obesity, baldness.

Beneficial foods

Asparagus and cucumber.

Aries - so wonderfully romantic.

Leo - very passionate.

Libra - such enjoyment.

Sagittarius - so much excitement you can hardly stay still.

Absolutely no chance!

Capricorn - conflicts galore.

Cancer - very distant.

Aquarius - very heated.

Scorpio - chalk and cheese.

Gemini - hot then cold.

Pisces - difficult.

Your opposite sign

is Gemini

Someone you know?

Robin Hood,

Beethoven,

Frank Sinatra,

Jane Fonda,

Walt Disney,

Uri Geller,

Bette Midle,

Big Foot,

Billy the Kid,

Leonid Brezhnev,

William Blake,

Andrew Carnegie,

Maria Callas,

Dale Carnegie,

Winston Churchill,

Noel Coward,

Kirk Douglas,

Sammy Davis jnr,

Benjamin Disraeli,

Donald Duck,

Joe DiMaggio,

Betty Ford,

Douglas Fairbanks jnr,

Pope John Paul XXIII,

George Segal,

Toulouse Lautrec,

Mark Twain,

Andy Williams,

Brad Pitt,

Britney Spears.

I´m a Sagittarius and I heard many times that we are stupid!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wouldn´t care... :shades: