Great Courtroom Scenes

Kevin

For me, nothing will ever top 'A Time To Kill' when Matthew what's his name describes what that little girl went through

being brutalized, and at the end says , "Now imagine she's white"

Whew. You talk about placing someone else's pain right in your heart. Truly made the all white jury realize that pain and suffering is something everyone can feel. And, it was a complete surprise to the audience. There was an audible gasp in the theater.

That's one that has never left me.

Im gonna have to add to this...

I just saw A Time to Kill. Granted, John Grisham writes better books. But i have to say he turned this one into a darned good one. Good cast too...Both Sutherlands...Jackson...Judd. But, ill say that i didnt like Samuel L. Jackson acting in this one...it was just pretty basic, along with Sandra Bullock. Kevin Spacey with his small role, still played it great. (good southern accent)Oliver Platt...crazy. and then Matthew McConaughey...a wonderful movie of his...one of his better ones i have to say.

Input??

Peaches Edward Norton was awesome in that movie....here's the scene I liked with Janet, the lawyer

Do you know what I would do if someone did that to me? I would kill him, I wouldn't hesitate. I would stab him 78 times. I would chop off his fingers, slash his throat open, carve numbers in his chest, gouge out his eyes, I swear to God!... But that's me.