Your first post

Karhul

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Karhul, my first thread was about a song written in 1972 which I found in a 1969 compillation... I was puzzled about how a song could be released first and then, written... :stars: I don´t remember much but our friends gave me the right answer. :thumbsup:

Could you put it up so we can see it please?.

I'm not going to attempt to find my first post.

But I remember having a semi-argument with jr in my early posts!

same here!!!!. lol

Ok, I think I'll have to explain how to get your first post now. Go to who's online, and click on yourself, then view all user's posts. Then keep clicking next until you get there. Everyone understand now?. :coolio:

mine was in Q&A, trying to figure out what "Voodoo Child" was about. I figured it out, with the help of songfactors. I like my explanation the best, I think it's about Hendrix growing up with rock music.

Anyways, I did not make a first posts thread, I think it was Muziktyme

my first post...mailed two days before my birthday (in response to the 'who's your inner rock star' thread):

hi...i'm new here... stumbled upon this site while searching for a link between ctd and weird al..looked like fun so here i am! oh and i've taken this test...i'm sade too. well...ok...i WAS britney originally but i couldn't live with the shame so i altered a couple of my answers and i'm sade now

Since i only joined a few weeks back it wasn't much hassle to find.

Also...with this post i announce my goldfishiness...'ray for me!!! wheeeeeeeeeeee! blub blub. :happybanana: :rockon: :happybanana: