Your favourite movie line

Karhul

"You like me because I'm a scoundrel" - Han Solo to Princess Leia; Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.

"I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy. Come on, squishy, Come on, little squishy" - Finding Nemo

"Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim." - Finding Nemo

"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me ... but it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst ... And then I remember ... to relax, and not try to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain. And I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. Don't worry ... you will someday." - Kevin Spacey, American Beauty

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you." - Bram Stokers Dracula (1992)

"Well, she may wander into my dreams. Wouldn't it be nice, if I could call her by name and pretend we've met before? I've waited a long time for such a lady." - Ladyhawke

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball" -dodgeball

"It's a simple question of weight ratios: a 5 ounce bird cannot carry a 1 pound coconut!" -monty python and the holy grail

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries! now go away or i shall taunt you a second time!" -monty python and the holy grail

"are you suggesting coconuts migrate?" -monty python and the holy grail

:jester:

From Army Of Darkness:

[after Ash chops up Evil Ash with a chainsaw and throws him into a hole]

Evil Ash: You'll never retrieve the Necronomicon! You'll die before ya get it!

Ash: Hey! What's that you got on your face?

Evil Ash: Huh?

[Ash throws dirt on Evil Ash's face]

From Full Metal Jacket:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [after hitting Private Joker] You little scumbag. I got your name, I got your ass. You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers I will teach you. Now get up, get on your feet. You had best un-f*** yourself or I will unscrew your head and s*** down your neck.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle, if there is one thing I hate, it is an unlocked footlocker! If it weren't for a**holes like you, there'd be no thievery in this world!

From Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back:

Holden: If the buzz is any indicator, that movie's gonna make some huge bank.

Jay: What buzz?

Holden: The Internet buzz.

Jay: What the f*** is the Internet?

From Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

Darth Vader: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Luke: He told me enough. He told me you killed him.

Darth Vader: No. I am your father.

Luke: No. That's not true. That's impossible.

Darth Vader: Search your feelings you know it to be true.

Luke: Nooooo. Nooooo.

I'm a pretty movie buff, so here goes a L-O-N-G post...

School of Rock: "God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray, Amen."

School of Rock: "Give up, just quit, because in this life, you can't win. Yeah, you can try, but in the end you're just gonna lose, big time, because the world is run by the Man. The Man, oh, you don't know the Man. He's everywhere. In the White House... down the hall... Ms. Mullins, she's the Man. And the Man ruined the ozone, he's burning down the Amazon, and he kidnapped Shamu and put her in a chlorine tank! And there used to be a way to stick it to the Man. It was called rock 'n roll, but guess what, oh no, the Man ruined that, too, with a little thing called MTV! So don't waste your time trying to make anything cool or pure or awesome 'cause the Man is just gonna call you a fat washed up loser and crush your soul. So do yourselves a favor and just GIVE UP!"

Mean Girls: " Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, ok, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers."

Forrest Gump: "Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

Anchorman: "And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go f**k yourself, San Diego."

i'll stop there... :shades:

"Badgches? We don't have to chow you any stinking badgches"

...The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre

"Scuse me while I whip this out".

...Blazing Saddles

"Oh it's twoo, it's twoo."

...Blazing Saddles

"The next woman who takes me on is gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars".

...One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

"Klatuu Berada Nikto"

...The Day The Earth Stood Still

"Shaken, not shtirred".

...Any Bond Movie with Sean Connery

From my favorite movie: Airplane!

"The fog is getting thicker"

"And Leon's getting laaaaaaaarger!"

"That's when I started my drinking problem."

Here's a memorable quote from Donnie Darko:

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to sparkle-motion!"

Dumb and Dumber:

(At a 'save the owls' type meeting)

Harry: Nice hooters

Mary: Excuse me?

Harry: The owls, they're beautiful

South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut

news anchor: Reporting live is a midget wearing a bikini

"She torched Neil? BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA!"

-Saving Silverman

"L-lllook at me! I-I'm the w-w-w-ater boy! DERRRR!"

-The Water Boy

"That was your girlfriend. She was actin' all hooteriffic"

-Big Daddy

"My father would make outrrageous claims like he invented the question mark." and "In the summer we would make meat helmets. Pretty standard stuff, really."

-Austin Powers, I M o M

"No Mini Me, we don't gnaw on our kitty!"

-Austin Powers, T S W S M

"Do you enjoy knives?"

-Harold and Maude

"Harold loves Maude. Maude loves Harold."

-Harold and Maude

And from one of the most quotable movies ever, Napoleon Dynamite:

"Oh Napoleon, make yourself a dang quesa-dillah!"

"I love the way your sandy hair floats in the air. To me it's like a lullaby and I'm just flying by oh so high like a kite, tied to a stake."

"I don't know, build her a cake or something."

" Boyfriend ?"

"Napoleon's my nephew!"

"Your mom goes to college."

"Napoleon, like any one can even know that"

"I caught you a delicious bass."

• 3 weeks later...

"It doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world."

Humphrey Bogart

to

Ingrid Berman in

Casablanca

Rick: Last night we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us. Well, I've done a lot of it since then, and it all adds up to one thing: you're getting on that plane with Victor where you belong.

Ilsa: But, Richard, no, I... I...

Rick: Now, you've got to listen to me! You have any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you stayed here? Nine chances out of ten, we'd both wind up in a concentration camp. Isn't that true, Louie?

Captain Renault: I'm afraid Major Strasser would insist.

Ilsa: You're saying this only to make me go.

Rick: I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Ilsa: But what about us?

Rick: We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

Ilsa: When I said I would never leave you.

Rick: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now... Here's looking at you kid.

"It should take you four seconds to walk out that door. I'll give you two."

- Breakfast At Tiffanys

"I think I should warn you all, when a vampire buys it, it's never a pretty sight. No two blood suckers go out the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode, some implode. But, all will try and take you with them"

- The Lost Boys

Mickey: "Pee Wee, you're about to get laid by an exotic dancer in a few hours. That's a real woman."

Pee Wee Morris: "Yeah, you're right. I gotta go home and warm up!"

-Porkys

some of my favorites:

"See? Billy Idol gets it!"

~The Wedding Singer

"Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something."

~The Princess Bride

"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

~The Princess Bride

"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours. "

~The Princess Bride

"Yes, I shall go down in history as the man who opened a door!"

~Ever After

"You dropped your rock."

~Braveheart

agh...i have so many.

that plus every line in monty python.