School of Rock!

TrampledUnderFoot

I know, this should be with the Music and Films forum, but I just want to know what everyone thinks about the musical content of this fab film.

I'm really hoping alot of people have seen it...

Does anyone else agree this has some of the best music in it, for a relatively new movie?

what do yas think? :headphones:

p.s jack black is wickedly awesome :guitar:

I agree with you LedZepGirl!! The music in this movie was really, really good. I heard that Jack Black had a lot of input regarding the soundtrack.

And then there is that extra on the dvd with Jack Black begging Led Zeppelin to use the 'Immigrant Song' in the movie. And after seeing that Led Zep let him! How cool is that!?!?!? I know they are notorius for not letting people use their songs but they made a good decision here.

Jack Black is such a good actor. This part was made for him!

:happybanana:

I went to see this at the cinema with a friend who I was at the time trying to convert into liking some older music.

I'd been telling her about this great Stevie Nicks song, but I hadn't had the chance to play it to her yet, we sat down to watch the film, and all of a sudden, 'Edge Of Seventeen' is being played on the jukebox when they're sat in the pub.

:coolio:

Do I even need to reply to this? Wonderful movie, wonderful music, wonderful Jack Black. Spectacular combination. I went to see this in the theater when I was 7 months pregnant, and everytime a good song would come on, I jumped out of my seat and threw up the horns. :rockon: Of course, everyone thought I was insane, but I have become very used to that. ::