Common Links

MindCrime

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well bazooka, i cant really google coz my computer does crazy things when i do...so going by what i know LOL...dave mathews and david byrne have songs called crash, and there's hundreds of stones songs, so all i can come up with is "shattered" that relates to crash, so that's all i got for now ::

are we the only ones playing this game bazooka????where is everybody????

I been wondering too.

Sorry to hear you're Google-disabled. I'd be lost without it. How do they think I come up with this stuff, or solve any of them?

Some Songfactors seem to consider Googling to be cheating, somehow unethical, dishonest or lazy. I say use every tool available. It makes you 'smarter' about problem-solving in all sorts of ways.

Anyway, you're on the right trail with matching songs, but Crash isn't the title in common.

I been wondering too.

Sorry to hear you're Google-disabled. I'd be lost without it. How do they think I come up with this stuff, or solve any of them?

Some Songfactors seem to consider Googling to be cheating, somehow unethical, dishonest or lazy. I say use every tool available. It makes you 'smarter' about problem-solving in all sorts of ways.

Anyway, you're on the right trail with matching songs, but Crash isn't the title in common.

Google is great and I don´t consider it chating, though usually I try to squeeze my brains and watch in my books and papers... then I google...

I couldn´t find no link for the three or four last questions, that´s why I didn´t participate... but if you give me a hint I might try...

Oh I agree bazooka...ive found that when i do look up answers, i end up reading alot of interesting things, even if it doesnt have anything to do with the answer, i find it very informative.... i do have a few sites that dont give me any problems, so i guess i'll work with that...ok now on to the thinking process...lol, im still working on that :)

angel of harlem

for the love of money

dont get me wrong

U2, The O'Jays, and The Pretenders were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame this year.

Google did make that one too easy.

OK edna,

I don't think this one should take any research for you.

[*] St. Augustine

[*] Frankie Lee

[*] Judas Priest

[*] A Lonesome Hobo

[*] The Wicked Messenger

Yes, edna!

They are all from songs on the John Wesley Harding album specifically.

I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine

The Ballad of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest

I Am A Lonsome Hobo

The Wicked Messenger

I might have added (I Pity)The Poor Immigrant and Dear Landlord, as well.

Now edna, do your damnedest!