We Love the Decades!

PSYCHOcatholic

You guys ever watch those shows on VH1?

We love the 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's

They are pretty cool shows. You are like watching, and its like NOSTALGIA! They have these actors, actresses, singers, musicians, all that. They have them commenting on all of the subjects. I remember the last parts of the 80's and the all of the 90's. Its pretty cool when you hear all that, you just get this nostalgic feeling, and you say...WHOA I REMEMBER THAT!!!

thoughts???

I like those shows too. I think it is still a little too early for the 90's one, though. The 90's dont seem that long ago to me. I like the 70's series the most, followed closely by the the 80's. I remember all of the 80's stuff. I must have missed the "I Love the 60's" one. I hope to see that one, too....

Some of those shows can be pretty good.

I wish I had VH1 and MTV :( but I haven't the money or the house at the moment to get the full Sky installation happening, very frustrating!

I love kicking back and catching all the old music videos, there are so many I've not seen! And in Britain it's so rare to get anything like that playing on normal terrestrial TV.

we have a great show in ireland called 'reeling in the years'. each episode is fifteen minutes long and covers a different year - they show clips from the important national and international events of the year with songs from that year playing in the background and subtitles explaining events. i love watching it because i learn so much about the years i missed and get very nostalgic about the years i remember.

The only decade i would be able to even closely recall is the 90's since i was born '89...its quite sad :( :(, If i could i would go back to the late 60's being the age I am now...then I would be in the midst of the greatest music, while also being able to go to concerts and stuff, in my 20's i would be rockin' out to KISS and Led Zeppelin! Well, Led Zeppelin even b4 that...it woulda been AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :happybanana: :happybanana: :coolio:

if anyboady invents a time machine, let me now, will ya?