who here likes creme?

KaShMoG

LOL CREME of "Godley & Creme" (ex members of great British band 10cc). They had a big hit in Australia with a very unusual song "An Englishman In New York" A.K.A."Strange Apparatus". I think it was used in a movie, but I'm not sure. I know they were into Video production for other artists.

:)

Go see them yourselves kiddies.....

Cream featuring Eric Clapton

CONCERT TICKETS > CREAM FEATURING ERIC CLAPTON

Welcome to SportsWorld Tickets, through our extensive network we can obtain Cream featuring Eric Clapton concert tickets. We go beyond the expected to ensure that you and your guests have premium seats all of which can be easily purchased online; we strive to make it as easy as possible for you to get Cream featuring Eric Clapton concert tickets. Our expertise in such areas makes it simple for you to find Cream featuring Eric Clapton concert tickets. In addition to Cream featuring Eric Clapton concert tickets, we carry tickets to a whole range of other sporting or music events.

Click on a ticket to view the available ticket categories.

Available tickets for this event Choose your currency: £$AUDNZDY?

Event Venue From Tickets

Cream Featuring Eric Clapton

Date: Mon, 2 May 05, 19.45 Royal Albert Hall

London £ 295.00

Date: Tue, 3 May 05, 19.30 Royal Albert Hall

London £ 295.00

Date: Thu, 5 May 05, 19.30 Royal Albert Hall

London £ 295.00

Date: Fri, 6 May 05, 19.30 Royal Albert Hall

London £ 295.00

As much as I would like to see Cream live, I don't think $405 for cheap seats is really necessary. Honestly, haven't they made enough money throughout the course of their life where they can at least afford to be booked so that cheap seats are around $100?

Clapton has...not sure about Baker or Bruce. The hands out for a piece of this includes the promoter, the record companies, managers, Albert Hall, the city, the cops, the roadies, the ticket sellers and who knows who else..All nights will be sold out at these prices....what incentive is there to lower the price?

Like John Lennon said, "Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall".

Clapton has...not sure about Baker or Bruce. The hands out for a piece of this includes the promoter, the record companies, managers, Albert Hall, the city, the cops, the roadies, the ticket sellers and who knows who else..All nights will be sold out at these prices....what incentive is there to lower the price?

Like John Lennon said, "Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall".

I know, I just think it's really asking a lot. Of course, Eagles tickets are $195 a piece. So I guess you just can't see the really really good bands without paying a good amount of cash.

At that price I don´t think many people will go... Clapton would be the main attraction but he performs a lot... I saw him many times, first in 1976, and he did "Sunshine of your love", "I´m so glad", "Badge", "White Room" and the rest. Few months later I saw Jack Bruce with his new band and he also did all the Cream songs...

What a pleasure to do your homework listening to "White Room" or "Sunshine of your Love" fullblast! Those were the days!

I also used to do my homework with this soundtrack! Not that loud, the house was not very big... :laughing: But ZioGiuseppe, I was in school all day, back at home at 6 or 7 and I had tons of homework! (French school shows no mercy...) I wouldn´t have time to listen to that wonderfull music of the late 60s!

As much as I would like to see Cream live, I don't think $405 for cheap seats is really necessary. Honestly, haven't they made enough money throughout the course of their life where they can at least afford to be booked so that cheap seats are around $100?

My first concert, I paid 7.00 to see KISS. Judas Priest opened. No wait...that was 7.00 for an album back then. It may have been more like 15-16 bucks to see them live. I forget.

The concerts at The Royal Albert Hall may be the beginning and the end of the reunion.

In an interview Ginger Baker said "let's just see how this goes. The reason we broke up in the first place is that we couldn't stand to be in the same room with Jack Bruce. It remains to be seen if that has changed."

The shows will be heavily recorded for CD's and a major DVD.

I'll be in line to buy those. If they come to the US I'll try to find a way to see them.

I'm listening to them right now and I don't even have any homework to do. =:P

PS: The tickets for the May 2-6 concerts sold out completely in under 2 hours.