Chris Isaak - Wicked Game Acoustic Version

Foxy

I've just downloaded the acoustic version of Wicked Game by Chris Isaak, if you haven't heard it then go get it NOW!

There is a man singing in the background in some parts of the song, I don't know if he is just a backing singer or if he is well known, but his voice has made me melt, it's just gone straight through me completely. I'm quite embarrased at how it's made me feel!!

So, does anyone know anything about the mystery man? Is it a member of Silvertone?

I've just downloaded the acoustic version of Wicked Game by Chris Isaak, if you haven't heard it then go get it NOW!

There is a man singing in the background in some parts of the song, I don't know if he is just a backing singer or if he is well known, but his voice has made me melt, it's just gone straight through me completely. I'm quite embarrased at how it's made me feel!!

So, does anyone know anything about the mystery man? Is it a member of Silvertone?

I believe it comes from the unplugged show from MTV, so it's probably Silvertone. In his shows, the guys join in sometimes to sing back up :guitar: :elvis: They also play some wicked rad cowbell! :rockon: