OLD 55's ONGOING MUSIC KNOWLEDGE QUIZ

OLD 55

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce Springsteen and the Easy Street Band ?
I go and have a shower, come back, and it's answered already - even though I think they're just called the E Street Band - haven't heard of Easy? But we'll pay that.

:coolio:WELL DONE KEVIN :) :) Takes you to the lead again. 5 points to you and 1 each to swlabr, TUF and Brad.

It was at Madison Square Garden on December 18, 1980. His Chief Security man said it "wasn't a particularly notable night", except for the Christmas items, and that their previous Concert in Pittsburgh was a doozy. These Pennsylvanians! William Penn has a lot to answer for. :laughing:

Old 55 wrote:

> 5 Santa Claus hats, 3 stencilled with the lead artist's christian name

I thought you said it was a christian name? Bruce is not a christian name.

Old 55 wrote:

WELL DONE KEVIN Takes you to the lead again. 5 points to you and 1 each to swlabr and TUF.

What about me? I participated too. Right after Kevin's post.

nevermind, Old edited it ;)

Thanks TUF. Yes, our posts hit at about the same time Brad, and I went back and changed it. :)

Just nutting out the wording of a new Question. Any that I've copied out of "Music Trivia Question" books seem to go off straight away, so I like to write them myself.

:guitar:

NEW QUESTION

An 80s U.S. Comedy Movie (bit of a cult one in Australia, and I think it was pretty successful in the U.S.).

A well known singer/writer of movie themes had a Top 10 Hit with the Theme song from it.

What Movie and Song am I looking for?

::