OLD 55's ONGOING MUSIC KNOWLEDGE QUIZ

OLD 55

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a Motley Crew! We do have fun though, don't we.

The answer is that they're both LEGALLY blind, which means they do have limited vision, so I think Windy should get the 5 points for "poor vision" and jr. 2 points for "color blind". WELL DONE both of you! 1 point to everyone else, including Diggs, because that wasn't a bad answer really !

:) :)

That's great Elvish. I'm glad all is going well!

We'll give you a point for that answer too - our Posts probably crossed. I'll update the points soon. It's lunch time here, so I'll just put on a...........

NEW QUESTION

Which well known 70s singer composed and sang Commercials jingles/ ditties for McDonalds, KFC, Pepsi and others before he/she became famous?

:stars:

That's great Elvish. I'm glad all is going well!

We'll give you a point for that answer too - our Posts probably crossed. I'll update the points soon.

Oops - I went back and edited my post to delete the answer. My guess was that Edgar and Johnny were both born cross-eyed, because I know Johnny was/is. But I don't think Edgar was.

My computer is running really slooooowly tonight. ::

Barry Manilow !!!! :rockon: :rockon:

:coolio: WELL DONE KEVIN! THAT didn't last long! 5 Points to Kevin and 1 Participatory Point to jr. We'd better update the points. ::

* After Much Deliberation I've decided that:

1."'Flyaway' hair? "

2."Would it be laying on the beach without screeching like a lobster in a pot?" and

3."Webbed toes"

are CRuel to Albino People (C.R.A.P.) and don't deserve a Point. :doh:

However, I have decided to allow DiggsUK's "Both easily lost in the snow?" as a valid answer and give him his first point in this month's competition. (God help me).

:jester:

CURRENT POINTS

Kevin28776 12

Windy1 11

edna 10

Brad37732 8

Elvish 6

jrownsdega 5

Annabelle 5

miamisammy 3

Laurie35451 2

UncleJoe 2

bazooka 2

addictedtoclassic 1

Jenny 1

HDThoreau 1

katie sane 1

Tenacious Peaches 1

earth-angel 1

bluesboy 1

DiggsUK 1

P.S. You hang in there Laurie. I've noticed your quality attempts in this Feast Of Frivolity.

Old55 wrote:

* After Much Deliberation I've decided that:

1."'Flyaway' hair? "

2."Would it be laying on the beach without screeching like a lobster in a pot?" and

3."Webbed toes"

are CRuel to Albino People (C.R.A.P.) and don't deserve a Point.

Ok, the lobster one was a little harsh, but you didn't give me a point for the "albino's having a problem with getting it up" guess.

Isn't that a legitimate guess? ::

Pete Townsend ? Hey ! BTW, how are having webbed toes in any way insensitive to albino people... Those with the condition ,more likely than not, are not albino. I honestly thought it was a possibility, based on the information in the' clue ' that they were albino ... possibly they had another unusual physical characteristic !

Ray Davies from The Kinks?

:coolio: :coolio: THAT's HIM. :)WELL DONE BRAD!

Maybe I shouldn't have given you that extra point! (We won't count the points under your other alias though).

Anyway, good effort Mate. I'll be back soon with a new Question and the updated points.