Like A Hurricane by Neil Young

The Seeker

I'm looking for a song that I know only ten seconds of. I'd say it was recorded somewhen in the 70s or 80s, and the only line I know is

You are like a virgin, there's ?? in your eyes

It sounds like There's corn in your eyes, but I'm sure that corn is not the right word.

It's sung by a man.

Can anyone help me please? I've been searching for ages but can't find it.

Edited by Guest
there's corn in your eyes... LOL

I netscaped, googled, lyricktracked and so but no results... UncleJoe posted an interesting site yesterday... it´s a melody tracker... I can´t find it and I don´t remember the thread... I´ll try to find it and post it... then you´ll see how to do, it´s funny... you have to sing or whistle the melody to the computer... wonder if you can do that with your computer...

Anyway, maybe someone´s got an answer soon...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was me, yes... I´m cooking, cleaning, talking, eating and postin at the same time... and helping my niece on the PC with her hotmail... I´m more than quick, I´m speedy today!

P.S. Sorry, Jr, if I had known it was you I´d stop for awhile...

Earth-Angel, when are you coming back, darling??? We miss you and we also need you...

I think Sue will see what poor shape we left the Q&A forum in and turn right back around and leave. :laughing:

"You kids get in here and clean up your mess!!!"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: No, she´ll fix all our mess, sure...

Ayways, there has been good replies by Elvish... and certainely somebody else who´ll have to forgive me as I only can recall Elvish in this moment...

as you like i feel your eyes ... like a virgin there's nothing else ...

This isn´t neither much what you said, but...? "Like a Virgin", the Lords of the New Church covered that song... though maybe you would know it as it´s a very well known song.

Thanks Edna and Sara, yes I saw that thread too. I can't whistle into my computer, i suppose I need a microphone or something? Then I tried this thing where you type in the melody, but I found only Holy Night, Silent Night.

Thanks for your help anyway, not many clues that I gave you... ::

• 2 years later...