The Eagles!

PSYCHOcatholic

Keep the thoughts comin on the Eagles people! :happybanana:

oh and....

Nosebleed section costs 25 dollars middle section around 70 or 80 dollars and the good seats cost 112 dollars.

range is 25 to 112 i checked out the site.

When I saw them in Australia in November, the cheapest seats were $127, then there were the ones we sat in which were $227 and the top tickets were $530. ::

A lock in is a BIG slumber party at a church where you cant leave the building until morning. We stay up all night watching movies and playing games. I was a chaperone. Fun stuff huh?

A Psychocatholic.... well, its two words. Im Roman Catholic, and im Crazy about being Catholic, i love it. Probably the best thing that has happened in my life. Hence the name psychocatholic

I have a couple of Eagles cds (I lost my albums long ago, but my husband has some tapes...) I always loved Eagles, from "Hotel California" to "Desperado", "James Dean", "New Kid in town", "Best of my love", "One of these nights"... these songs are also part of the soundtrack of my life.

Ah ! Funny how we have different expressions in different countries. I've had to explain quite a few bits of Aussie vernacular to my American netfriends over the years.

Good on you for being proud of your Religion (WHATEVER it had been). I'm Catholic too, although probably a bit complacent about it. :)

Great idea for a post. I absolutely love "King of Hollywood" from "The Long Run" album.

"Well he sits up there, in his leatherette

Looks through pictures of the ones that he hasn't had yet

When he thinks he wants a closer look

He gets out his little black telephone book..."

The guitar work on this song by Felder, Walsh & Frey is haunting, for want of a better adjective.

My other favourite Eagles songs are, Life In The Fastlane, One of These Nights, Lyin' Eyes and Already Gone.

By the way, does anyone know why Don Felder no longer plays for the Eagles? Did he quit, retire or was he fired?

:help:

By the way, does anyone know why Don Felder no longer plays for the Eagles? Did he quit, retire or was he fired?

:help:

Just The Facts

Don Felder is no longer a member of the Eagles

He was fired in February of 2001

Upon being fired he sued Henley/Frey for wrongful termination, breach of contract and a few other things.

Don Felder signed a contract to publish a book.

Henley and Frey counter-sued Felder for breach of contract.

As it is right now the suit is in the settlement stages. Things may be over by October 6th.

Information is from www.eaglesfans.com

EDIT: More info from www.feldermusic.com. I can't find where the suit has been either settled or decided, so it must be ongoing.