Your favorite Beatles movie

johnnymahoe

• 5 months later...

Because Sir Paul doesn´t like that movie. It shows all the weird vibrations before the split. And also because of some legal thing about the rights. But I´m sure he´ll release it very soon, he loves money.

I have a DVD copy I found last year in a shop and it´s not bad. Same quality than the movie. I also found one with subtitles in Japanese... I didn´t buy it because I don´t read japanese and I understand English... ::

A Hard Day´s Night is great, and Help too, but I prefer a compilation of live shows, TV shows and clips. Their performance at the Shea Stadium is touching... John can´t stop laughing when they do "I´m down" and it´s very funny. "Imagine" is a good movie about Lennon.

Hard Day's Night is my favorite with Help! a close second. I own the Anthology set and I love it as well - probably because of all the clips and things you ladies are referring to. On the other hand, it's hard to watch the last few DVDs when things start going south. It's kinda like watching a sad movie you've seen before and you know it's gonna make you cry. :(