Picture Wars , Part II

edna

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

futureman.jpg

Futureman (Roy Wooten of the jazz-bluegrass-fusion quartet Bela Fleck and the Flecktones.)

from sugarbuzzmagazine.com .. Bela Fleck and The Flecktones show review by Nathan Miles:

? Futureman ? holds a drumstick in one hand and plays a drumset while the other hand is occupied by an electronic drum set known as a Synthaxe Drumitar (look it up cause I have no clue, but I do know that this is the only known such instrument in existence).?

Most of them can be find in the web. Go to google, then click on "images" (on the box, second left, after "Web", then write "jimi hendrix", for instance, if you´re looking for that, or whatever, you´ll find funny things... I even wrote my relatives names and found some pictures!!!!)

Once you choose a picture from the display, folow the instructions: copy the link of the pic, go to "reply" in the previous post, click on "image", erase the "http" in the box and paste the link you copied. You´ll get many lettres and signs... when you click on "continue" you´ll see the picture. Then click on "continue" again and it´ll be posted.

Hope I´ve been clear...