Picture Wars , Part II

edna

Come on, Edna!

That guy is no match for Clint Eastwood. He looks like he just got out of high school and prolly never fired a gun in life. I bet his Mommy dressed him up in his cowboy outfit that morning.

And come on, Bazooka.

Bo Diddley as a gunslinger is as gay as they come. Just look at that photo. I don't think he could even take Richard Simmons in a gunfight. He'd prolly beat them all in a square dancing contest though, wouldn't he?.

Come on, folks. Can someone post a pic of someone who would really whoop Clint's *ss?

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sissy.jpg Them are fightin' words, Brad.

like he just got out of high school

Maybe it takes a recent graduate (or dropout) to know one. Too young to recognize Steve McQueen in Wanted: Dead Or Alive? The coldest cowboy on black & white TV.

And you haven't been around long enough to know that Bo Diddley was the unquestioned ultimate victor in Picture Wars, Part I (They had to keep throwing atomic bombs and sporks at him). The Terminator didn't make past the third post.

Here's Bo Diddley (500% More Man) in his own words:

" Oh can't you see,

Oh you misjudge me,

I look like a farmer,

But I'm a lover,

You can't judge a book by looking at the cover."

" When Bo Diddley come to town,

The streets get empty and the sun go down"

" I walk 47 miles of barbed wire,

I use a cobra-snake for a necktie,

I got a brand new house on the roadside,

Made from rattlesnake hide,

I got a brand new chimney made on top,

Made out of a human skull ...

Tombstone hand and a graveyard mine,

Just 22 and I don't mind dying."

Bazooka wrote:

And you haven't been around long enough to know that Bo Diddley was the unquestioned ultimate victor in Picture Wars, Part I (They had to keep throwing atomic bombs and sporks at him).

Come on, Bazooka. Take another look at that photo. A gunslinger, he is not.

If he won the Picture Wars, Part 1, everyone must have been posting pictures of his albums, cuz the only thing I think he could kill off would be record sales. :laughing:

Bazooka entered: "Bo Diddley Is A Lumberjack" photo:

Ok, Bazooka,

I have to give you that one.

Bo Diddley may not be a cool gunslinger, but he does make one hell of a mean lumberjack!

Look out Freddy and Jason! Bo Diddley's comin' for ya!

bad.jpg

Ask anyone, bazooka is a vehement Bo Diddley zealot.

Here's my answer to the musical question from another thread

Ask Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, Tom Petty, and The Doors, etc. etc.

Get The Story of Bo Diddley and scroll down a list like the day is long of Bo Diddley Songs Covered by Other Artists (including more than 170 cover versions of Who Do You Love? )

Bazooka,

I checked out those links and noticed a few songs I've been jamming to from other artists are actually Bo Diddley songs.

I like Eric Clapton's cover of "Before You Accuse Me" and I like The Doors cover of his song, "Who Do You Love".

I especially like George Thorogood's cover of his song, "Ride On, Josephine". It wasn't on the list of covers there. It only said the song was covered by some Eric guy. George does a killer version. George is great, man. I saw him in concert ages ago.

I guess I can say Bo Diddley is alright. :guitar:

But I still say Clint would whoop his *ss with a six-shooter! LOL :laughing: