O Fortuna - Carl Orff

broken_vampire

:help: Ok, it's already a few years I'm looking for this song/music, without any result. Maybe someone here knows it... Well, I hope so.

It's very famous and I'm sure if you would hear it, you would instantly recognise it! Also it's kind of gregorian and it's mostly used in movies in a battle scene... or if something dramatic happens. Ok, it goes like *hum hum* tumtumtumtun tumtumtumtuuumtuumtuntun, etc. it get's more dramatic by the second. (yeah, I made a fool of myself :rockon:)

Well, I'm not very hopeful anybody well guess it, so euhm besides that I'll ask you another thingie. Does anyone know some beautiful gregorian songs? Not the english ones, those I hate... No, they have to be in latin. :shades:

I believe you will like the monks choir of Santo Domingo de Silos. A few years ago they released an album with Deutsche Grammophon called "The mystery of Sto. Domingo de Silos" which was entirely Gregorian chants in Latin. It became a hit record. I especially like the Kyrie and the Pater Noster. Check it out.

• 2 weeks later...