Bill O'Reilly - hero or villian?

Mike

I love combustible posts. Have you ever noticed? HD loves me posting in the Random Thoughts forum...just ask her. ::

So those who know who I'm talking about. It's the #1 news show. The guy takes on liberals and conservatives alike. Though the left say he's too right and the right say he's to left. :doh: I think if you're selling a book they have a spot for ya, just make an appointment. George Clooney loves him but not as much as Hillary Clinton :P

Got any "not so" pithy comments about him!

:neener:

Bill O'Reilly is wacko. I don't watch Fox news b/c I don't like the style. It's way too sensational. However, I saw a documentary about the Fox news channel called 'Outfoxed' that was really interesting. Even if you don't believe the documentary's stance, which is that Fox News is very biased, just watching the clips of O'Reilly's broadcasts is eye-opening. I couldn't believe how belligerent he was towards some of the people he interviewed when they didn't agree with his viewpoint. It was CRAZY! I wouldn't believe anything he said, and I have to say that I lean towards believing the phone sex accusations against him. Anyone hear what happened with that?

Bwahaha. "Sock sniffer" =:P Me? I prefer Ann Coulter. Seldom have I seen someone so articulate. Her, I could see anyone being envious of. The only other person who can even come close is Lou Dobbs.

Bill O'Reilly barely makes it above Rush Limbaugh in repulsion factor ::