Check out Marillion with a free CD!

Malakin

Marillion offers a "crash course" CD sampler free to anyone who asks for it, how can you go wrong with that? They even just updated it to include two songs off their brand new album that isn't even in shops yet!

If you like Rush, Genesis, Yes, Floyd, Beatles, Radiohead, U2, you'd definitely like these guys. Give it a try, you've got nothing to lose!

Click here for the cd.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I got my free CD a few days ago. I went to their website, filled out a simple form, and someone somewhere airmailed me a copy. How's that for confidence in your product. While many bands are doing battle to keep their music from being downloaded, Marillion is sending free CDs across the Atlantic Ocean.

It's good stuff. They have a very clean sound and I really like the songwriting. I'll probably get some more Marillion soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

BUMP so that everyone new can order the CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, anyone who listens to them notice that they all seem to get fat. Fish got fat, then Rothery, now Hogarth :P:P:P:P

Still, amazng musicians and writers. Hogarth has one of the strongest voices in music today. Everyone check out this Crash Course CD.

• 1 month later...