digital dreamdoor

johnnymahoe

This is a website with a lot of cool music lists, some of the lists are arguable, i was wondering what songfactors would think of them. go to music lists once u go 2 the homepage, for some reason their the same address. digitaldreamdoor

I disagree with greatest rock albums, i think sgt. peppers should be number 1. I also think The doors debut album should be higher up on the greatest debut albums list. WHat do u think if the lists?

The problem with the top 100 songs list is that they have so little songs from the top rock artists. They only have about three from each of the top groups. Three for led zep, three from pink floyd, three from the stones, three from jimi hendrix, two from the doors, three from the who,very little from other bands, and the worst 1, THREE FROM THE BEATLES! The bealtes have a lot more songs that are top 200 of rock. That's not just my opinion, that's the truth. And if there is only going 2 be there three, then y is 1 of them strawberry fields forever?

There should be at least 5 if not 15.

• 1 month later...

I checked out the 100 greatest underrated rock artists and I agree with most of them, especially Nazareth, The Animals and The Troggs.

THANK GOODNESS! I love Naz and I never see anything about them!

I think that the rock guitarists are a bit screwed up:

47. Tony Iommi - Black Sabbath

48. Angus Young - AC/DC

51. Slash - Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver

Why are these guys so far down!? ::

It's a really cool site though johnny! :rockon: :thumbsup: