white noise

fireball

There are far better movies out there right now, I went to it the other night, and thought it was terrible, so not to have a complete waste of a night, me and my friends snuck into the showing of 'Life Aquatic' which had a showtime relatively soon after White Noise ended, that was the third time I've seen 'Aquatic' and is a far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, better movie than 'noise'

To me it wasnt scary at all. It made me jump but it didnt really scare me. The again my friends were being really annoying, they were talkig the whole time, i had no idea what the hell was going on. If u asked me the plot i couldnt tell u. But from what i did understand, i can conclude it wasn't a very good movie. But Micheal KEaton is awesome, Batman and Beetlejuice :bow:

If you want scary images and some new creepy thoughts in your head White Noise gets a "B". However, this movie was pretty bad otherwise. The plot was pointless, unexciting, and way too over complicated. They could have made a good movie out of the material but instead they made swiss cheese. To make things worse, the characters were sooooo bland and unattractive it was painful. Check out the lead actress' facial expressions, look for signs of life for me. Anyone who worked this film should have trouble finding work again. :help: