What is your favorite song?

The_KrA-Z-8

I know I already posted, but I just heard Staralfur by Sigur Ros, and it is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.

It plays at the climax of The Life Aquatic, but it isn't on the soundtrack. Instead, you can get it free and legally at http://www.epitonic.com/artists/sigurros.html

This song and Bill Murray made me cry.

Sigur Ros is good. I like Scandinavian Rock. It has a certain feel to it that only they can bring out in their music. It must be the weather. Under any other circumstance we wouldn't have something as beautiful as "()" (i.e. "the nothing song"), much less Kent :puppyeyes: Although, if it were me, all those Nordic girls would inspire me to write some really outrageous muzak :googly:

Either tacos or pizza or stea...oh, favorite song? Sorry, the title wasn't explanitory enough! (To understand the joke, read the first post)

Right now I'd have to say "Ezy Ryder" by Jimi Hendrix. It's a really great song, and its on a pretty bad CD (Voodoo Soup). It was on one of those CD's put together after his death.

THE LEGEND LIVES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

My first post, hope I did it right.. hoorah!

I'd read someone's post "Favorite to change without warning" or something to that effect, I have the SAME problem. I can keep a song as a favorite for maybe.. a month, tops. It's currently "Can't Find My Way Home" by Blind Faith. *points to little avatar thingy* Eric Clapton rocks my knee-socks!

actually, i dont know what my favorite song is, because i always listen to different music. Yesterday i was jamming with Cannibal Corpse and today i'm listening to Scorpions. There are very few songs that i've been liking for a very long time. But, no doubt, i f i had a favorite song it would be one of Metallica's ;)