Gene Simmons sued

_jr_

Woman Sues Gene Simmons Over VH1 Sex Talk

2 hours, 26 minutes ago Top Stories - AP

By The Associated Press

NEW YORK - A woman who says she is a former girlfriend of KISS rocker Gene Simmons (news) is suing him for slander, saying the bass guitarist made her sound like a "sex-addicted nymphomaniac" during a "rockumentary" on VH-1 television.

AP Photo

Georgeann Walsh Ward, 53, of Chester, N.Y., says in court papers that a photo of her appeared 11 times during the report on KISS, shown on the network several times in July and August, while Simmons claimed to have had sexual encounters with 4,600 women.

In the documentary, "When KISS Ruled The World," Simmons commented that "there wasn't a girl that was off limits, and I enjoyed every one of them," court papers say.

Ward's papers say that because a photo of her with Simmons was shown during remarks about his sexual adventures, she was in effect portrayed as "wild" and "unchaste."

"The implication was that (Ward) was a prostitute and/or solicited prostitutes, and/or (she was) a sexually loose woman," court papers say.

Ward, married with a 21-year-old son, said she met Simmons at a concert in October 1972 when she was 21. For the next three years through fall of 1975, she says in court papers, they were in what she believed was "an exclusive, monogamous, romantic relationship."

During much of the time they were together, Ward's court papers say, Simmons was a college student and then a sixth-grade teacher "until the success of KISS propelled him out of the classroom and out of plaintiff's life."

Ward's lawsuit, filed Thursday, asks for unspecified damages from Simmons and from Viacom, VH-1's parent company, for alleged defamation and invasion of privacy.

Laura Nelson, spokeswoman for Viacom, said she could not comment on pending litigation.

No spokesperson for Simmons could be reached for comment.

Dear Georgeanne Walsh.. The Eagles just called, they left you this message...

Get Over It

I turn on the tube and what do I see

A whole lotta people cryin' 'Don't blame me'

They point their crooked little fingers ar everybody else

Spend all their time feelin' sorry for themselves

Victim of this, victim of that

Your momma's too thin; your daddy's too fat

Get over it

Get over it

All this whinin' and cryin' and pitchin' a fit

Get over it, get over it

You say you haven't been the same since you had your little crash

But you might feel better if I gave you some cash

The more I think about it, Old Billy was right

Let's kill all the lawyers, kill 'em tonight

You don't want to work, you want to live like a king

But the big, bad world doesn't owe you a thing

Get over it

Get over it

If you don't want to play, then you might as well split

Get over it, Get over it

It's like going to confession every time I hear you speak

You're makin' the most of your losin' streak

Some call it sick, but I call it weak

You drag it around like a ball and chain

You wallow in the guilt; you wallow in the pain

You wave it like a flag, you wear it like a crown

Got your mind in the gutter, bringin' everybody down

Complain about the present and blame it on the past

I'd like to find your inner child and kick its little ass

Get over it

Get over it

All this bitchin' and moanin' and pitchin' a fit

Get over it, get over it

Get over it

Get over it

It's gotta stop sometime, so why don't you quit

Get over it, get over it

Doesn't Gene claim to have the photos to prove it?

I have heard that too, but I've no idea whether there is any truth to it or not.

He isn't exactly quiet about his conquests, so I wouldn't be surprised if suddenly the Simmons Sex Archives suddenly appeared :laughing:

News story we will NEVER SEE:

"Today (insert plantiff name here) filed suit against (insert virtually unknown, unsuccessful, whoa-fully poverty stricten individual with no notoriety nor a penny to their name here) without a chance of getting any money or subsequent talk show appearances, book deals or even a fleeting mention on the late, late, late news.

But that's ok with the plantiff... this suit is soly based on PRINCIPLE to make this a better world for them and others who suffer a similar fate".

Yep, like I said.. we'll never see this!!

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would be funny if ke hadnt posted it. But Simmons is a lying shart. 4,600 women, thats physically impossible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't think it's impossible, they've been going for a long time....30 years of unusual evenings

Foxy...I have to agree with Daniel. If you figure 30 years to be about 11,000 days, that would mean Gene Simmons had a new girl about every other day or two.

We have to also take into account that he has lived with Shannon Tweed since 1984 and fathered two children with her. I highly doubt that he had time for 4600 women, and with a partner of Shannon Tweed's caliber, I can't see why he would look elsewhere!

• 1 month later...

Foxy...I have to agree with Daniel. If you figure 30 years to be about 11,000 days, that would mean Gene Simmons had a new girl about every other day or two.

We have to also take into account that he has lived with Shannon Tweed since 1984 and fathered two children with her. I highly doubt that he had time for 4600 women, and with a partner of Shannon Tweed's caliber, I can't see why he would look elsewhere!

Jimmy1104 if you read my post again I said 'I don't think its impossible' and who says it was one at a time...It's not physically impossible if you have a few girls a night with you.