Todays 10 most over rated songs!

Mike

Tom Sawyer, Stairway to heaven, Hotel California ...

GIVE ME A BREAK!

I love the Eagles, and really love Rush, think highly of Led Zep too... but these are the most over played, redunant, over played reduntant and over played redundant songs I can think of by these bands. Wow! -no wonder they are "so" popular, -I think the term I'm searching for is ...brain washed

Just my random thought for the day!

Peace and love and eat your vegetables!!

Mike

The worst crap Aerosmith ever wrote is all you hear on the radio. The good stuff is reserved for the real fans that buy the cds.

By the way, the 10 worst songs today are as follows:

1.Let Me Love You, Mario 3rd Street/J

2. 1, 2 Step, Ciara Featuring Missy Elliott

3.Drop It Like It's Hot, Snoop Dogg Featuring Pharrell

Doggystyle

4. Lovers And Friends, Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Featuring Usher & Ludacris

5. Soldier, Destiny's Child Featuring T.I. & Lil Wayne

6. My Boo, Usher And Alicia Keys

LaFace

7. Over And Over, Nelly Featuring Tim McGraw

Derrty-Fo' Reel/Curb

8. Disco Inferno, 50 Cent

Shady/Aftermath

9. Wonderful, Ja Rule Featuring R. Kelly & Ashanti

The Inc./Def Jam

10 11 21 Breakaway, Kelly Clarkson

Walt Disney | SOUNDTRACK

Oddly enough, it matches the Billboard top 10.

Paranoid Android-Radiohead....Maybe I'm missing something but, I really don't see why it's so great about it.

The solo to Freebird...the first 2 min of it is cool but then they just keep repeating it over and over and over again.

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap-AC/DC...The whole album is overrated.

Jump-VH...Will someone tell what's so great about it?

Bulls on Parade-Rage Against The Machine

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap-AC/DC...The whole album is overrated.

Jump-VH...Will someone tell what's so great about it?

Are you an AC/DC fan? I'd say if you like one AC/DC song, you probably like them all. Even the new stuff is pretty good.

I agree with Jump though, I really hate that song.

jman, you hit it on the head with Jump. Just a horrible song, and I love VH. Pop for the masses. Dumb lyrics, nothing flashy. Built for MTV. Just horrible.

Dave was well into his "Dig me, I think I'm a rock star but everyone else sees what I really am...a clown" stage by then. He'd always been a narcissist (sp?), but by that point he was putting himself before the music.

I must disagree on the Freebird solo, though. It's interesting throughout, and doesn't repeat it's self. I don't hear it that way, anyway.

Are you an AC/DC fan? I'd say if you like one AC/DC song, you probably like them all. Even the new stuff is pretty good.

I'm more of a "casual fan"(I have a bunch of albums) and will listen to them from time to time, but I still don't see why everyone likes that album, guess I'm not that into them to like it. *shrugs*

I must disagree on the Freebird solo, though. It's interesting throughout, and doesn't reapeat it's self. I don't hear it that way, though.

We agree to disagree. ::