Yes - 35th anniversary tour

Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, the earlier Yes, with Rick Wakeman, was better than the later Yes, when they sort of reformed and some guy for keyboards who I don't even know his name. They got rid of the singer too I believe. Don't get me wrong, the later Yes was still awesome, but the first Yes was better.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen several Yes concerts and they are amazing musicians! I think my fave concert was the Union Tour with ALL the members joining together on one stage. Basically you had 2 of everything..drums, guitarists, etc.

Anyone know who will be in the line up this time? I would love to see Trevor Rabin again =:P

Heart o the Sunrise. You know, I have looked for a Yes shirt everywhere. I'm the kind of guy that has to buy something in person though, I can't order it in the mail. I saw a WYWH shirt at that store Hot Topic. That store is creepy. I would've bought the shirt but I didn't have my wallet. An ELO shirt would also be cool. Another one of my favorites from Yes is Long Distance Runaround. And Leave It. There are too many of them to list here.

I saw YES at wembley arena on june 16th,

the line up was Alan White, Chris Squire, Steve Howe, Jon Anderson and Rick Wakeman, they seem to get better as the years roll on, they opened with Siberian Khatru ,

the most unexpected part was after the interval when they all came to the front of the stage and the roadies brought on a mini grand piano for Rick, and a snare drum and Hi Hats for Alan, and they Burst into a Acoustic Version of Roundabout it sounded incredible .

Dont worry if you missed them

theyll still be here for a long time yet

:bow:

• 4 months later...

I saw REM the other night... they played their new stuff mainly, but also did some old ones. I love "Man on the Moon"... I had seen them before like 15 years ago... they should play in small places...

Woops! Sorry... wrong thread... this time it´s not my fault, it´s running so slow that I left, when I came back I thought I was back on the other thread...