Teen Talk

cheese rules!

anyway........

there is nothing positive about being a teenager, everyone is out to get us, ESPECIALLY ourselves. why is it that someone thinks that you mean harm to them if you look at them for more than two seconds? i glared at a girl that hit my friend in the loos and the girl came back to me with a big group of girls and were threatening to beat me up but the only thing that stopped them was the fact thata 6th year wasin the loos (6th years are the oldest people in the school(not including teachers, that is)). argh, and why is there such a segregation between people who fit in and are popular and those who arent? me and my friends get nothing but grief from the dudes in my year who are sporty and neddy and popular and it's really getting on our nerves because we know that most ofthe people in our group could inflict serious pain but dont want to because we dont wanna have that on our record. blah, i hate being a teen.

why is it that someone thinks that you mean harm to them if you look at them for more than two seconds?

I know! I hate that. But I have to admit that I do it to. A girl will look at me for like 10 seconds and I'll end up giving her a dirty look because I think she is trying to say something. It's just that everyone is so consciese (sp?) about themselves and think that if people are looking at them then they are thinking bad things about them. My paranoia is when people laugh or say stuff like "ew! gross" right behind me, I think that they are laughing at me. :( And even though I know they probably aren't, I'm still weird about it.

Girls girls girls

]Theyre strange a lot of the time.

I will go to a danse and like before that day in school they would br friendly and all that and at a danse theyre all like ........ different............. And then you think theyre giving hints and they might not be and then they might be and you dont catch on and............

The thing I'm sort of greatful for now that things were so bad at home when I was a teenager I wasn't too concerned with the goings on at school. It is a very difficult time and if I had it to do over with I would have quit school when I was 16, gotten my GED, enrolled in the community college, taught tennis and gotten out of my parent's house. My last two years of HS did nothing but teach me to drink every day and cover up bruises with make-up. They call it "the best years of your life" but I'd guess less than five percent of people would actually agree with that.

The biggest problem is that you think no one else experiences the same things as you do causing you to feel totally alone much of the time. Not true at all but it is bad at the time.

My paranoia is when people laugh or say stuff like "ew! gross" right behind me, I think that they are laughing at me. :( And even though I know they probably aren't, I'm still weird about it.

im paranoid about that all the time. but the thing is, im usually right about it :(

hey, you guys are all moaning about the girls but guys are worse. they never grow up, my dude friends stillt hink it is funny to cause each other phsical pain (do they ever grow out of this?). Girls are b*tches and we expect too much of boys. Neither sex has good points. meh.

:rockon: