Your fave songwriter?

pinkskulls15

i like all of them you listed, i am a huge beatles fan, i love the stones, brian wilson is brilliant (did you buy smile?) i always think pete townshend writes crap middle eight's! like ' its only teenage wasteland' and that bit in 'bargain' 'one and dont make two - whatever drivvle he comes out with!?!?' but yeah he's great bar that....his solo stuff is good too 'empty glass' - 'all good cowboys have chinese eyes' and 'pyschoderelict'

im gonna play animals tonight when i get in, nasty little album, "you [bleep] up old hag! ha, ha charade you are....." i work in an office and ive got a little sticker on my screen saying 'your trying to keep pur feelings off the street' in a little sort of 'f*ck you' to the government.....! god bless roger waters.....unsung hero if ever i saw one. he's never been championed or hero worshipped as most rock stars often are.....he just said/wrote what he wrote, and we all nodded our heads in 100 per cent agreement...... did anyone rog fans not like radio kaos? i mean its alright, its just not a patch on pro's and cons or amused to death......(played pro;s and cons yesterday - marvellous record.) ok rant over!

the manic street preachers anyone? fascinating lyrics....every time you get a new album its like a dictionary, im 23 so im not at my intellectual peak - but they sure help!great lyrics, great sound - past or present......go buy 'lifeblood' now....... although 'the holy bible' represents the bands best work.