i met the inanse clown posse

GCdreamer1979

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

korn? annoying? wtf! i think not. ha ha. korns awesome as hell! and i.c.p. they jst got their own damn thing goin on and thats why their so hott. but yea. hit me up. late.

If you call repeating the same power chords and lyrics over and over again annoying, then yes they are.

Does anyone consider them serious music? A modren Day Kiss? No matter whether you like them or not (I do) they made serious music. There's no doubt of the talent there. Insane Clown Posse is a dirty joke, and if you can laugh at them(I can)you can enjoy them. Sure they go too far, but is that all that unusual ? :: :laughing:

Hey man, don't get me wrong, I know plenty about ICP. They took over my entire life when "The amazing Jekyl Brothers" came out. And I loved the surprise twist at the end of Shangri-la. I just don't honestly see ho anyone could take them seriously enough to consider them anything more then a gimmick. I mean, The Neden game was funny, and Rainbows n' stuff was pretty good. It's just...whe nyou have a song calle "Bugs on my Nuts" that actually has the line:

"well I don't understand the phemonenon, we f**king these hoes that look like Splalabitah" (no typo's)

WELL... im not tryna get u wrong..BUT... im not a man.. letz jst get that str8. well wether u can take them serious or not i mean their good at what their good at. ya kno? and if u dont rly like I.C.P. theres twizted and blaze and abk and dark lotus... i.c.p. jst jokes around alot more than nebody else. cuz they aint serious and jst wanna live life. .*LATE* :bow: :shades: :thumbsup: :rockon: :coolio: :bow:

"Afraid of me" is a killer Twiztid track. Same with ICP's "Come and Play with me" and "Echoside". Sorry for calling you a man. I was unclear on that. And I applaud the fact that you defend your favorite group so much. My favorite band is GWAR. So I know what its like having people think you're dim because of your musical taste. Glad we got that all cleared up.