i met the inanse clown posse

GCdreamer1979

• 2 weeks later...

ok for those of you that don't know, I'm a 48 year old granny. However, I kind of like Insane Clown Posse. I have always been possesed with a certain raunchy sense of humor, if you get me at the right moment.. I know they are supposed to be degrading to women, but I feel like if you are secure in yourself, they are really just another kind of dirty joke. I like a good dirty joke. and they are funny, if you keep them in that context. I honestly think of them as more of a novelty than a serious musical or rap group. Anyway, while at times they get to be a little much, and they are definately x rated, I have to say, in general I like them. Now I would never purchase a cd...but if I hear one, I always listen. I guess I'm a baaad granny! ;)

ok for those of you that don't know, I'm a 48 year old granny. However, I kind of like Insane Clown Posse. I have always been possesed with a certain raunchy sense of humor, if you get me at the right moment.. I know they are supposed to be degrading to women, but I feel like if you are secure in yourself, they are really just another kind of dirty joke. I like a good dirty joke. and they are funny, if you keep them in that context. I honestly think of them as more of a novelty than a serious musical or rap group. Anyway, while at times they get to be a little much, and they are definately x rated, I have to say, in general I like them. Now I would never purchase a cd...but if I hear one, I always listen. I guess I'm a baaad granny! ;)

:bow: :bow: :bow:

You go, baaad granny! I agree with you 100% on this one. I have to be in the mood, but I think they're fun.

"Who's going chicken huntin, we's goin' chicken huntin'" (And those are about all the lyrics I can post!)