READ ME

Earth-Angel

~~ Looking for something? A song, lyrics, album name or info about an artist? ~~

:help:

* Please use the search button located in the main navigation bar before starting a new thread. You'll find it really easy to use and it often helps you to get the answer you're after faster.

* Please don't start a new thread on a subject that has already been covered! Your post on another thread will get noticed!

* Make your subject line relevent to the question you are asking - this helps with page loading times and gets your query answered as fast as possible! "Need info" is not a good subject line, neither is "Help please" when viewing a long list of other posts! Get yours noticed and add a useful subject line :)

Help us to help you :)

• 4 years later...

Hi

The Purity Baby food ad song. I'm sure you must have found out by now, but if not . It's by Veronique .

She was on SA Idols.

They're holding live unplugged sessions in Pretoria.

Are you on Facebook ?

else. check out her site :

http://www.veronique.co.za/

she sang that song ! :D:)

(soz, i tried replying to your original post about tha song, but the site went on about your profile being private and such, so I found this post and am replying to it for that .. )

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

(soz, i tried replying to your original post about tha song, but the site went on about your profile being private and such, so I found this post and am replying to it for that .. )

Hitting "reply" in the original post like you did here would have answered the question in the original post.

The "reply" feature works for all posts regardless of a person's profile being private or not.

• 1 year later...

Hi Fire! Welcome. It appears you did it correctly, since I don't think there's another thread about this particular subject (song).

At the top ^^ you should see a row of orange buttons that read "My Fusion," "Main," "Forums," "Online," "Search," etc. If you have a question, click the "search" button and input the necessary information it asks. It will search the forum for anything with the key words you input and it's possible your question has been asked already before, and answered.

Hope that clears up things a little bit... I'm not terribly computer literate myself, so maybe I just garbled it up worse. :crazy:

• 8 years later...
On 12/27/2004 at 10:29 AM, Earth-Angel said:

~~ Looking for something? A song, lyrics, album name or info about an artist? ~~

:help:

* Please use the search button located in the main navigation bar before starting a new thread. You'll find it really easy to use and it often helps you to get the answer you're after faster.

* Please don't start a new thread on a subject that has already been covered! Your post on another thread will get noticed!

* Make your subject line relevent to the question you are asking - this helps with page loading times and gets your query answered as fast as possible! "Need info" is not a good subject line, neither is "Help please" when viewing a long list of other posts! Get yours noticed and add a useful subject line :)

Help us to help you :)

3 minutes ago, Ange said:

Thank  you, 😊

3 minutes ago, Ange said: