MUSIC related gifts you got for Christmas?

OLD 55

Great interlude, sammy!! "She´s like a rainbow" is one of the STR tracks, as far as I remember (I have it on other compilations...)

I´ll get me "Sympathy for the Devil", after a second thought... I didn´t see it, I knew there was another Goddard about the Stones... "25x5" maybe? No, I have this one... Anyway, I wonder if "Gimme Shelter" is available in some kind of pirate copy, you know the Stones were never too happy about that film because of the stabbing incident... last time I saw it, it was in paris in 1976... I couldn´t find it in Spain but I have some ways to look for it... hope you can find it!!!

I got the Beatles Capitol Albums Vol. 1 box set - yay!

Also, Lynyrd Skynyrd Pronounced (has this one on tape only), Joss Stone's Mind Body & Soul, Cross Canadian Ragweed's Purple album, and the Ray Soundtrack.

DVDs: Los Lonely Boys Texican Style and SRV Live at Montreaux.

Two Grateful Dead, a Pink Floyd, and Beatles t-shirt; and A Hard Day's Write: The Stories Behind Every Beatles Song - looks like a good read!

Elvish, you will now be sucked into the great beyond known as "Lynyrd Skynyrd musicdom". What an awesome album. Although they have so many...