Something Different.

Ken

Digging through my CD collection, I rediscovered these guys. I can't understand what they are saying, but it really just doesn't matter. Stairway to Heaven and Freebird and that kind of stuff has been beaten into the ground.. Check this out for something different, uplifiting, and startlingly beautiful. A great audio sample plays right away.

Ken.

Ken,

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Djever see that bumper sticker "kill your television"?

Well I think one that says "KILL YOUR RADIO" would be great too.

Get off the beaten path if you want to have adventure and see things people only dream about! The road well traveled is boooring! Stairway to heaven and Freebird should be put out to be retired. Or at least do like Disney does, put them in a vault -- and maybe in 10 years of people not being exposed to it, it might even be in demand. Who knows, hell the Redsox just won a world series...anything can happen.

Thanks for sharing Ken!

I know LadySmith Black Mambasso, I saw them once or twice... I don´t like very much that ethnical sound, sincerely... I prefer what Johnny Clegg and Savuka did... they made dance a lot!!

BTW, Unky, your avatar is so cool... I like the motion version also!

They're amazing, Ken - thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about them too. I took my mom to see them for her birthday about 3 years ago and they were awesome. I remember not wanting it to end, their voices and harmonies are so beautiful. I have one of their CDs somewhere too, I'll have to dig it up. :thumbsup: