Desperate Housewives

Earth-Angel

What's all the hype and does anyone here watch it? It looks interesting from the little I've seen and apparently it's starting to air here sometime soon! :thumbsup:

So, who's who, who's cool, who do we all hate and such?

"Pilot"

In the series premiere, "Pilot," looking down on her friends and family isn't a way of life for Mary Alice Young (Brenda Strong)... it's a way of death. One day, in her perfect house, in the loveliest of suburbs, Mary Alice ended it all. Now she's taking us into the lives of her family, friends and neighbors, commenting from her elevated P.O.V.

Real boring drivel. First off, no real "desperate" housewife looks like any of them and a lot of the stories are trite and contrived. I couldn't sit for more than 10 minutes of it before my ADHD-riddled brain went into overdrive and I had to log into Songfacts :jester:

I actually really like the show. It's getting very interesting and a lot of twists and mysteries are occuring. One of the wives is having an affair with her 17 year-old gardener. Which is ironic because the boy is in the Abstinence Club at his school. Another one of the wives is having marriage problems but she is so perfect that she has to hide it from everyone. And the other wife is on her kids' ADD medication because she can't keep up with everything that she has to do. It's a funny show but at the same time interesting and eventful.

I actually really like the show. It's getting very interesting and a lot of twists and mysteries are occuring. One of the wives is having an affair with her 17 year-old gardener. Which is ironic because the boy is in the Abstinence Club at his school. Another one of the wives is having marriage problems but she is so perfect that she has to hide it from everyone. And the other wife is on her kids' ADD medication because she can't keep up with everything that she has to do. It's a funny show but at the same time interesting and eventful.

Jess!!! Don't tell!!! ::

:(

• 2 weeks later...