What is the name of this song& where can i get it

Her_Soul_Devoured

:help: Ok i really like this one song from final fantasy and i want to find out where and how i can download it but i dont know what the name of it is and/ or who sings it .... i know that the lyrics go....." when you walk away... you dont hear me say ... please oh baby.... dont go... simple and clean is the way that your making me feel tonight" ( or something like that)

and and another song that goes ...... i' ll b your fantasy... i ll b your love ... i ll b your touch .... b everything that you need" and one part of the main chorus is " i wanna bathe with you in the sea" :googly:

then there is another song that goes: "special place of my design" and "the hastleof screaming fans" sorry that those are the only two lyrics that i remember but i do know that it is a rock guy band and that it sounds like 1 or 2 guys :rockon:

The answer to the second song you are looking for is Savage Garden's "Truly, Madly, Deeply". Here are the lyrics:

"Truly Madly Deeply"

I'll be your dream

I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy

I'll be your hope I'll be your love

Be everything that you need

I'll love you more with every breath

Truly, madly, deeply do

I will be strong I will be faithful

'cause I'm counting on

A new beginning

A reason for living

A deeper meaning, yeah

[chorus:]

I want to stand with you on

a mountain

I want to bathe with you in the sea

I want to lay like this forever

Until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining

brightly in the velvet sky,

I'll make a wish send it to heaven

Then make you want to cry

The tears of joy for all the

pleasure in the certainty

That we're surrounded by the

comfort and protection of

The highest powers

In lonely hours

The tears devour you

[chorus]

Oh can you see it baby?

You don't have to close your eyes

'Cause it's standing right

before you

All that you need will surely come

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish

I'll be your fantasy

I'll be your hope I'll be your love

Be everything that you need

I'll love you more with every breath

Truly, madly, deeply do

[chorus]

I want to stand with you on a

mountain

I want to bathe with you in the sea

I want to live like this forever

Until the sky falls down on me

Ya i know isnt it GREAT?!?! :happybanana: ya ... i love it here but i really do prefer smaller towns like Scappoosse, Oregon ( For those of you who dont know where that is or even what it is.... it is a really small town in Oregon(( The smallness is the main reason why i love it there so much... that and the fact that i get to see my dad which i only get to see once a year or once every other year... but hey atleast i still get to see him right?)) but ya) well it is nice to tlk to someone else that lives in scottsdale too... nice tlking to you

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO very much ... that has been annoying the [bleep] outta me... thank you ... if you know n e 1 that knows where or what the name of the other song are plz pla tell me .... and also ... i know that it is weird to post another song in a reply but does n e 1 know the name of the song that goes( i only have bits and pieces of it): once was a time that gave the world to you ... but it was never enough; Thats when i saw myself in you; Y am i doomed to make everything alright; ( part of the chorus) i am rotting inside again i am weak and i am fragile with the things that you might find( as you can tell i am not very good with song titles or understanding what the song is saying) ... ummmm i know that it is also a rock guy band .. thank you for finding out that one tho!!!! You are the coolest :bow: