~*BANDS THAT ROCK*~

X_Rocker_Freak_X

Hey, Nirvana, The Doors, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Future Leaders of the World, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Tool, Rancid, Deftones, Breaking Benjermin, Chevelle, Korn, System of a Down, Sublime, Slipknot, Rolling Stones, Green Day, Bob Segier, A Perfect Circle, The Darkness, Jet, Queen, Seether, From Autumn to Ashes, Trapt, Disturbed, and much much more all ROCK!!!!!! I love rock music and without music I would die! Music is everything to me and music is love to me!!!

Hey, Nirvana, The Doors, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Future Leaders of the World, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Tool, Rancid, Deftones, Breaking Benjermin, Chevelle, Korn, System of a Down, Sublime, Slipknot, Rolling Stones, Green Day, Bob Segier, A Perfect Circle, The Darkness, Jet, Queen, Seether, From Autumn to Ashes, Trapt, Disturbed, and much much more all ROCK!!!!!! I love rock music and without music I would die! Music is everything to me and music is love to me!!!

thats a [bleep] up list

Johnny, welcome to Songfacts. I'm jr. I'm in charge of sweeping the hallways after the place closes. (Not to mention cleaning up the occasional pile of Songfactor poop left behind by some of our unhousebroken Songfactors)

Sorry so late for the welcome, but I was just making sure that banana wasn't going to get up and start dancing before i said howdy.

Hope you stick around.