More incessant ramblings about the things I like:

XXX

Anyone like music videos? Well, I do. Especially videos from the 80s that we hardly ever see anymore. This site has a couple of these old school music vids. I literally had to come back for a couple of days in order to get through their little collection. They had some real gems in there. I mean, they had the crap that would never get played in the US, but did get circulated everywhere else in the world. They had Richie Et Poveri, they also had this ubercheezy song called "Vamos A La Playa" (I remember singing that song when we used to go on trips to the beach :) ). They don't have laws in other countries to curtail the real smelly cheez, but here you are. This Russian site has a couple of them :: I HIGHLY recommend looking at Visage's "Fade To Grey" - it's the one right between Gloria Gaynor and KISS :afro:

One thing about the Kiss "I Was Made For Loving You" video.. Peter was zonked on coke and other drugs during the shooting of that vid. The camera guys had to be very selective about how they shot him. The band was close to breaking up at that point. He had to be dragged out to the set for the video shoot, and could barely sit on the stool. Yay drugs.

Ken.

I have a huge collection of music videos. I love all the Radiohead ones, and all the Bjork vids especially. Fun ones are like Sledgehammer (Peter Gabriel) and Beastie Boys. I collect videos of the singles that I like. I have around 200 of them now, but it's not always easy to find them, and most DVDs only have live version videos of songs.